~~chapter 13~~

**Austin's p.o.v.**

"Alright Mr carlile looks like that's all..."
Dr. Smith was then interrupted by a nurse frantically running around.

"Dr. Smith ,Dr.smith!" She yelled.

"What? What is it woman spit it out."

The nurse stopped took one look at me then got on her tiptoes and whispered something in his ear.

"WHAT!" He screamed startling both me and Alan.

"HOW DO YOU LOOSE A PATIENT SAMANTHA GOD DAMN IT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER!!" he was screaming down at her as she cowered and repeated I know and I'm Sorry over and over.

Loose a patient?

Oh No...

Jessi...

At that moment I ran in her room to find Dr.Smith's clipboard lying on the ground, paper's skewed all about, wire's torn and dangling from the machines Jessi was hooked up to moments ago.

Jessi's phone sat on the bed untouched,

I stood there wide eyed in disbelief.

"No..." I muttered.

Dr.Smith ran up behind me with Alan.

"Mr. Carlile we will find your daughter. I promise."

"What will happen if we don't find her in time for the surgery?"

He hesitated.

"What Will happen." I said angrily

"Well There's a good chance she'll go into cardiac arrest."

Hy heart sank.

Next thing I knew I was on my knees sobbing into my hands.

My whole world was crashing down around me.

"Austin Dude everything is gonna be okay we'll find her man but we aren't gonna find her sitting here. For all we know she may really need us." Alan said kneeling down patting my back.

He was right. No matter how much I wanted to curl up in a ball and sulk I had to go find her.

"I'll go call the guys and tell them to come help." Alan said and jumped up pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"I'll call the police." Dr.Smith said.

I grabbed Jessi's phone from the bed and ran out of the hospital.

"Jessi!" I yelled looking around. I started walking down the street calling her Name.

I pulled up a picture of Jessi and asked everyone on the street if they've seen her.

Nothing.

It's seven in the morning. After searching and walking for what seemed like eternity I noticed an elderly lady approaching me.

"Sir?"

I didn't answer.

"Are you looking for your daughter sir?"

She was an older lady. Her voice echoed through the silent morning She sounded tired and sick.

"Yes. Why have you seen her?"

"Why yes I have sir."

"Where?! Where was she heading?!"

"Sir she was frantically running and crying hysterically. I followed her with my car for quite sometime to make sure she was Alright but she trailed off the road and I lost her."