~~chapter 9~~

I woke abruptly with a sharp shooting pain in my chest. I rolled and fell out of the bunk. I forgot I was in Alan's bunk. My bunk is on the bottom so I was expecting to fall a foot and catch myself.

Boy was I wrong.

Alans bunk is on the top.

I rolled and put my arm out to catch myself then quickly realized I wasn't in my bunk.

I landed and suddenly the shooting pain left my chest and turned to agonizing pain up my whole right arm.

I screamed out in pain.

I felt my shirt get moist I looked to see my arm was oozing blood and in the middle of my arm there was something stabbing through my flesh.

It took me a second to realize that it was my bone that was sticking out.

"Dad! Alan! Anybody!" I shrieked as loud as I could.

Yet again nobody came.

I tried to pull myself up but it was harder than I thought it would be.

After finally pulling myself on my feet I stumbled out of the bus clutching my arm close to my chest.

I stepped off the bus and looked around. There was a line of girls and boys stretching around the building the bus was parked in front of.

Most were wearing band shirts. Quite a few of them were of mice and men shirts.

"Look it's Austins daughter! " someone shouted

This statement made me realize we were at a venue and the guys must be getting ready for a show. How long did I sleep?

This caused a few shrieks from people and then I was being ambushed with questions like

"Can I take a picture with you" "what's it like having Austin as a dad" "can I meet Austin "

I felt bad denying pictures with them but I was as in agonizing pain.

One boy noticed a drop of blood drip from my arm hitting the concrete below Me.

"Are you Okay? You're really pale "

I stumbled to find my words

"I...  I uh.. I gotta find my dad"

I lazily found my way to the front of the line and tried walking through the door but was quickly stopped by security.

"Excuse me miss you must wait in line like everybody else"

"I'm not here for the concert. I need to find my dad He's Austin carlile"

"Unless you have a pass I can not let you in."

"Please. I really need my dad right now "

"I'm Sorry but unless you can prove he's your dad I can't let you in."

"Let her in man the girl needs her father "

I heard a voice behind me say

Then all the sudden I heard several voices yelling

"Yeah she's Austin's daughter " and "yeah let her in" etc.

The man looked at me

"Alright. But if anyone asks. You snuck in "

I let out a small smile and murmured "thank you" before pushing my way through the doors and down a long hallway.

After fumbling around for a bit I finally found the stage.