1. frownface

"Ouch!"

There was a thump.

Then an odd mixture of suction and vibration as the greenish-black floating hole closes.

The figure on the floor groans, rubbing her butt in pain as she stumbles up and frantically looks behind for the unworldly thing. Alas, all that remains is a blank wall. She exhales shakily as she examines her surroundings, a blank corner and a window which overlooks a towering old building.

The girl gasps. A school? Where am I?

It's fancy. Grand. Ivy-enveloped buildings and luscious grounds - so fancy that its existence as a school is hardly obvious if not for the outpour of uniformed students.

She observes her clothes, a lilac checkered two-piece and matching heels, the coordinated beret strewn on the wooden floor. The same outfit she was wearing yesterday. The girl calms her breathing, thinks hard about what she did last night and draws blank.

What would I be doing at a high school? Did I get too drunk again?

She sighs, inelegantly swiping the beret off the floor and stuffing it in her pocket, stretching out her stiffness. Her heels clack against the floor as she wanders through the rows of books in the empty, silent library with caution.

A school indeed, she thinks, scrambling for her cell phone and drawing a blank. She curses to herself and proceeds through the next narrow gap of wooden shelves until she winds up next to a row of desks. A head snaps up, she freezes, eyes widening in confusion at the familiar face.

Except he's blonde now, wearing a...chef uniform? And looks like he's seen a ghost. They stare at each other, his mouth agape.

"Geum Jin-mi?" She exclaims with confusion.

"Min Lila?"

Hijack!

Lila blinks, oh shit here we go again.

Suddenly, she's outside what she assumes to be the school's main building, legs carrying her forward through the doors without her instruction and a coordinated designer handbag in hand which was never there before. She barely catches a glimpse as her body drags her through a bizarrely grand marbled atrium for a school and towards a wooden panelled corridor. And more importantly, a whole crowd of students. Three boys swagger through in a triangular formation whilst girls scream declarations of love and wave tokens of affection in the air and boys cheer with admiration.

How bizarre. Lila thinks. It must be the new drama I'm shooting. Where are the cameras though?

She narrowly dodges another hoard of people whizzing down the red marble steps towards the three boys, one girl staggering around with a large box. Lila cringes as the figure wobbles around, shoved from all angles. She gasps in horror with the rest of the crowd as the poor girl flies into the head of the pack, the contents of the box splaying over him and the floor and she ceremoniously lands on top of him, not before accidentally kissing his cheek. The cherry on top of an extraordinary disaster.

That fall looked unrealistic as hell. The director will call cut in a second.

Lila's eyes dart around in confusion as no such thing happens.

"Sorry!" Clumsy girl squeaks.

"Don't touch me."

He gets off the floor.

"I'm really sorry."

"You ruined the art supplies and my school uniform." He sighs, wiping his cheek for effect. "And my face too."