ᏢᎻᎪᏚᎷᎾᏢᎻᎾᏴᏆᎪ🖤

Kisses4y/n

Likes by Corpse_Husband, Pewdiepie, Sykkuwu, savagegasp, Valkyrae, adeptthebest, xqcow, and 98,765,400 others

Shinigami told me kill em i said lemme grab my death note 😈!
(Btw stay tune for my stream later pwease :3)

Comments...

Adeptthebest: Omg so pretty! I miss you sm 💞
Kisses4y/n: me too sammy 🥺
Troll.whatever: Collab?

Redandpurple: Y/N AMANE?!
Killua.wtf: Ok so hear me out. Y/N as Misa and Corpse as Light. 🥵
Susiasfd: but light used misa soooo 😬😬
Hater.465: just like in real life except that she used corpse 😌
arcana_me: uhhh chill.

Savagegasp: yoo you should've been the cover for that track fuuuucckkk
Kisses4y/n: :0
Corpse_Husband: never too late ;)
Biskywouldkill: WHATHEJHWJWHSJSBSIBSJS

FUCKURCHICKENSTRIPS: she has 2 moods she rlly said ☠️🖤⛓💞🧸🎀
Bruh.yuri: yea and then the 😜😎🥴 side lmfao

xqcow: sit down u weeb
Kisses4y/n: im sorry i thought u were banned AGANE🤪.
Xqcow: ahhh fuck you
Kisses4y/n: GO AGANE
Kakashisbitch: I thought u guys were friends??
Lov.isia: they are but they like to troll and fight with each other lol its fucking hilarious

Load more comments...

"HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING YOUR VITAMINS?" Felix yelled from the phone that was on my desk. I jumped a little forgetting that i was still on speaker. I looked up to my desk and i saw that he was at his desk, drinking g fuel.

"I HAVE." I responded and continued trying to set up my vr on the floor. "This is so complicated, Feeeelixxx." I whined, trying to hook up the wires to each other and the computer. "Jesus woman i told you the steps so many times. I told you to set it up yesterday too so you wouldn't be pressured." He scolded but it only made me more impatient.

"Jag var utmattad!" (I was tired!) i whined again, laughing. He chuckled when he heard me speak Swedish. "Do not worry little girl, i will help you, koppla av." (Relax) he said, and i gave in, bringing the mountain of tangled chords and other technology that game in the box on the desk.

"Oh no.." he trailed on, seeing the mess i made. I sighed and nodded. "Just help me!" I ordered and he raised his eyebrows. "Ok ok!"

4o minutes later...

"Holy shit Felix, your a god." I murmured as i saw the test game that i installed through the headset. Whenever i moved my head, everything would change as though if i was in the game. It made me kinda dizzy but i moved my head slower and it worked better.