KᏆᏚᏚᎬᏚ🖤

~Y/N's POV~

Arriving to his apartment door step, i fixed my hair and looked twice at the number of the room to make sure i was at the right one. Bringing one hand up, i rung the white doorbell. Until i got a wicked idea. Once i heard footsteps i ran away, to the small balcony around the corner. The door opened while i stayed concealed.

"Hm." Said the familiar raspy voice before closing the door again. Giggling like a 3 year old, i stealthily snuck back, making sure my heels don't make their infamous noise. Adrenaline rushed to my body as i knocked again and ran back, almost tripping but making it around the corner. The door opened lightning fast while i stifled a laugh.

"Damn it. Whoever is doing it is fast as fuck." He chuckled and soon i heard the door close yet again. A big smile plastered on my face, i ran around the corner only to see Corpse standing there, arms crossed and a stupid grin on his face. I paused dead in my tracks, like a deer in headlights. "Oh! You're so dead!" Corpse laughed and darted towards me. I squeaked and ran the other direction, down the stairs at the back. My heels clunked against the metal as he chased me. I could already feel a sprained ankle.

"I didn't mean it! Its just a prank bRO!" I laughed, feeling my skirt flying in every direction.

"Cut the cameras!" I said still running and laughing while he laughed behind me, starting to make animalistic growls only making me even more scared. I shrieked when i heard them closer.

"HUARGHHH!" He growled before a pair of strong arms enrolled around my hips, lifting me off the ground slightly. I laughed, lightly punching his tattooed arms. "I've been expecting you, m'lady." He said like a gentle man, putting me back on my feet. I giggled and turn around to face him, pulling wisps of Y/HC out of my face.

His eyes reflected the pretty moon above us making them look more pale. "As if you werent just a feral animal.." i grumbled but he smiled. "Lets go in, dinner will get cold." He said, leading me back up the stairs.

Entering the apartment, it was somewhat messy but i had no place to judge since i was messy as well. However he had vinyls of diffrent bands hung on the walls and various posters of horror movie villains and Silent Hill art. It was pretty tasteful. The smell of cologne and Y/FF lingered in the room making my mouth water.

"Welcome to my humble abode." He said nervously closing the door behind me while i darted to the kitchen counter that had my food waiting for it, in its white cardboard thing. Opening it, the smell of Y/FF wafted into my nose. I drooled and sat down starting to eat while Corpse laughed, surprised.

"Damn that does look good." He said sitting down on the stool next to mine. I turned to him, watching him take a bit while his eyes widened as he looked at me. "Wow that's interesting." He chewed. We made small talk about different artists and our favorite horror movies. After dinner we tidied up and saw that the clock pointed to 9 pm.

"PUT IT ON PUT IT ON!!" I cheered Corpse on who was struggling to walk in my heels. He laughed nervously, his knees slouching forward as he took cautious steps. He was trying to put on one of my skirts over his joggers which wasnt working out as it didnt fit over his plump ass- over his butt. "Damnnnn Corpse got more cake than me." I laughed, walking over to him and lowering the zipper to the plaid skirt making him view me in surprise. "This had a zipper?!" He said confused as he continued trying to pull it up but it still wouldn't fit over his joggers. Not to mention how damn tall he was now, my face was at his upper abdomen.

We fooled around, him being overly intrigued in my skirts and heels. Well until i pulled out my Kuromi plushy.

"Oh my fucking god, marry me." He sighed and i laughed loudly, hugging my Kuromi as he ran to his room briefly. I sat, a smile on face waiting for whatever this man was about to bring. The door flung open and he held out an Elmo plushy. My jaw dropped. "Yes, i'll marry you." We laughed and talked more for the rest of the night.