ᎡᏌᏴY ᎬYᎬᏚ🖤

"Y/N, you're late!" Was the first thing i heard as soon as i walked into the doors of the salon. I saw my fellow artist coworkers doing their own things until i came in. I sighed and rushed to my station.

"Sorry sorry! I couldn't find my stupid car keys and then i realized that i had to transfer some sketches to my drive from my computer and ugh!" I whined as i set my purse down and took out the drive that had the sketches that i worked on last night.

"Looks rough." Romeo teased, passing me a cup of iced coffee.

"Tell me about it." I accepted it.

Speaking about last night...

I fell asleep on my sketches while talking to Corpse on facetime! I must've looked like an idiot! He was too shy to wake me up because i looked "adorable" and i ended up sleeping until 4 and i STILL hadn't finished my sketch. Damn that dork. It was still wholesome and funny when he started falling asleep as well. I never knew that man could snore so gently.

I smiled as i sipped my coffee.

"What are you so dreamy about? You looked like you were blushing." Maria came up to me and sat on my stool. I sighed content. "I dunno. Im just in a good mood this morning." I said to her and she eyed me suspiciously. "Finally met your soulmate?" She said, fluttering her eyelashes at me. I blushed and i felt my lips quiver. "N-No! I just embarrased myself in front of him..." i confessed and her eyes widened.

"HIM?! Y/N has a crush?!" She eclaimed as quiet as she could with the music that was playing in the background. "Shhh!! I don't know if he's my soulmate but it just feels right talking to him you know?" I said and sipped my coffee. She nodded. "I understand girl, your starting to catch feelings for this boy! Who is the lucky man?" She asked and i hesitated to tell her.

I didn't want to ruin our trust so i decided not to tell her. "Oh um this guy from my apartment complex.." i said rubbing my arm shyly. "Mmm! Classic romance!" She fangirled. I blushed yet again. I don't even know his real name or know what he looks like! Plus im sure Felix would kill either me or him. Most likely me.

"Alrighty guys we open shop in 15 minutes!" Romeo said and gathered all of us together.

"Issac ate all the cookies." Vince blurted out and i gasped as well as Angel. "YOU FUCKING THIEVE!!" Angel yelled and was about to throw hands with Issac. "YOU WANNA FOKIN GO?!" Issac stepped up. I rolled my eyes. "Why do they always do this?..." Romeo sighed and i giggled. Vince came to me and Maria's side dragging us away as to not get hit by them.

Big sigh.

In the afternoon

"Are you ready to get tatted, girl?" I said excitedly to my customer and snapped on my blue rubber gloves. She took in a deep breath. "I think i am..." she said and i noticed her looking a little pale. I stopped and looked at her gently. "Are you ok? Do you want some water?" I said and she shook her head rapidly. "No no noo, im just nervous since its my first tattoo." She said and i smiled. "Thats awesome! And the designs you picked out are pretty as hell! Don't worry all tattoo virgins get nervous its normal. Just try to stay still and if it ever hurts too much let me know ok?" I explained to her and i saw her eyes gain a little more confidence.

"Thank you..im ready now." I smiled again at her before before placing the stencils on both her arms. The design was fairly big and she had balls to do it on her both arms. I peeled them off to show her the blue ink outline. She gasped as she saw the design that she wanted on her arm. "You can go look in the mirror." I said and pointed to the big gold framed mirror that i had on my station. She stood up and i giggled seeing the happy look on her face.