EMOTIONAL SUPPORT🖤

Y/N'S POV:

Y/N: Lucas? How did you get my number?
Lucas: Vince gave it to me :P
Y/N: Ohhh you creeped me out for a second
Lucas: Im sorryy! i was just trying to be funny
Y/N: Its okayy i understand
Lucas: yeah and btw how are you?
Y/N: Im alright, why do you ask?
Lucas: Just wanted to know :)
Y/N: im doing alright, hbu
Lucas: Im doing good, just finished my sketches
Y/N: Nicee, imma go to sleep
Lucas: oh okay
Lucas: Good night
Y/N: Good night

I shut off my phone, frustrated. I know i should be happy that i have people to check up on me but i cant help wonder where Corpse is.

He's a man, he knows how to take care of himself. I have to trust him.

I went to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Corpse POV:

"Fuck man, i can't do this." I huffed into the cold midnight air, running my hands through my tangled dark sweaty hair. "Theres too much risk, oh how i wish i killed you when i had the chance." I growled and slammed my fist into a brick wall. I looked at the designs adorning my pale arms. Y/N's designs.

I know she's probably so worried right now. I want to run to her so bad and hide with her forever, i dont care if i have to legally change my name again. I'll go through that process a million times over and over again for her. I have something to live for now. That reason is Y/N.

But how can i keep her safe from all of this if i cant even keep myself safe?

I lazily walked back to my car and drove out of the alley in which i had met with Alexander.

He's a coward, the only reason he searched me out is because he couldnt deal with the pressure of doing everything alone. He NEEDED my support. Thats why he'll never be successful in anything. I mentally cursed him everyday for coming into contact with me and
Y/N.

I drove back home and walked into my apartment, not bothering to turn on any lights. I walked straight the bathroom and stripped naked and ran the hot water in the shower.

I stared at myself in the mirror, looking at all my tattoos and the scars underneath them. My eyes caught sight of my favorite tattoo of a snake on my forearm as an attempt to cover up an old tattoo.

As well as my tattoo artist did, i still saw the old outline of a heart with a dagger through it.

My gang tattoo.

My hand unconscious rubbed it and i felt a wave of exhaustion hit me.

I really dont want to do this. I curse myself everyday for being so stupid and getting into a gang at such an early age.

I stepped into the shower and scrubbed my skin in attempt to rid me of sin, of the smell of gun powder, the scent of copper, and the scent of Y/N.

••••••••••••••••••
The next day

Y/N'S POV:

"Good morning Y/N!" Maria greeted me, handing me a cup of coffee as to which i accepted and smiled at her "Good morning and thanks." I sipped it and walked to my station where i put down my purse and went to join the rest of the team on the couches.

"Yikes, you look like you had a rough night." Vince said as soon as i sat down next to Angel who turn to look at me suspiciously as well.

"Boyfriend keep you up all night?" He smirked and i shook my head. "I haven't heard from him. Im really worried about him." I said, tapping my fingers on my coffee cup. "Thats weird, let me try." Angel took his phone out of his pocket and dialed his number.