ᎠᎪᎢᎬ🖤

Y/N'S POV:

Waking up to the sound of ambient music playing in the next room, i sat up in the bed that Corpse lended to me. I took in my surroundings, noticing it was 9 A.M.

I climbed out of bed in my pajamas and headed to my bookbag where i pulled out my toothbrush and face wash. Heading out the door, i see Corpse's room directly in front of the room i just came out of. His ruby eyes scanned the monitors before him, deep in thought until i knocked on the door. He jolted and his eyes shot to mine before softening into his stupid smile.

"Morning princess." He greeted. "Morning, deep daddy." I teased making him blush bright red. I laughed and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair as well as makeup. I walked out to see Adam waiting in the hall. "Hey princess~" he cooed in my ear making shivers go up my spine i blushed, slapping his chest.

"Leave me alone...deep daddy." I flirted back. He grabbed my hips and pulled my body into his. I blushed as he did as well. I really liked seeing him so confident. "Woah there Mr. Corpse, you're getting handsy." I teased, grinning. "I know you like it..." he mumbled as he leaned down, our lips connecting.

It was sweet but made me feel so warm inside. I giggled into the kiss when his curls tickled my eyebrows. Pulling away i smiled as he did as well. "Go get ready, lets go get breakfast im hungry." He said, stepping back. I already missed his body and cologne. I pouted but smiled. "Be right back!" I said and went to the room, closing the door behind me.

Smiling giddly, i prevented myself from fangirling so fucking much right now. I grabbed my backpack from the closet and picked out an outfit. It was still as hot as satan's asshole so i went with a red velvet dress and black heels. And of course, my signature black purse.

(This is your everyday purse)