NᎬᏔ FᎡᏆᎬNᎠᏚ 🖤

The next day, i awoke earlier than usual. By earlier i mean at around 10:30. I mean, who wakes up early on a weekend? Weekends where my off days and let me say, i couldn't be happier.

"Should i post the news right now?" I contemplated, while blowing my hair after a nice cold shower to start off a rather warm morning. Despite people saying that i look like i spend my weekends being bitchy or putting more ink on my skin or piss off old people with my tattoos. While i do kinda do the last one, i actually like to relax once in a while.

I watched my Y/HC blow behind me, strands of Y/HC flying in my face.

Once my hair was dried, i walked to my closet to pick out an outfit. Deciding to be a little more chill i pick out a graphic black tee with a black jean skirt and fishnets underneath along with my all black vans.

"This should be good..i dont wanna look like a mess." I put my hair into 2 small pigtails.

30 Minutes before the stream

Kisses4y/n

Liked by Pewdiepie, Valkyrae, Lilypichu, Pokimane, Jacksepticeye and 56780 moreGood morning you sexy thangg, tdy i will be FINALLY be playing with my brother and his friends! Super excited, the stream will begin in 30 minutes!

Good morning you sexy thangg, tdy i will be FINALLY be playing with my brother and his friends! Super excited, the stream will begin in 30 minutes!

Comments

lola.45: I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS!
kisses4y/n: sorry but its here 😏

Hater57: just dont get in their way tbh.
Hater2: fr your not that entertaining to be playing with such high youtubers 🙄
Redandpurple: ya'll need to relax dont spread negativity

Valkyrae: Im soooo excited to finally be able to play with you!
kisses4y/n: me too!!

Load more comments...

I sat at my desk and traced the outlines of the dagger on my arm as i nervously bit the inside of my cheek. I wasn't the best at meeting new people outside of my job. Im used to me only doing a service for someone else and not really hanging out as friends. But i trust Felix and i've seen their streams and they look like really funny and nice people.

Rae had reached out to me to compliment my tattoos but we dont talk enough to the point where we are best friends so i know that im not going to be completely alone. Knowing Felix, he'll definitely tease me and start a sibling fight but thats just the fun of it right?

5 Minutes before stream

"Hi guys! I decided to start the stream a little earlier to just see what was up with you guys and maybe answer some questions!" I smiled at my webcam and double checked my monitor to make sure that i was indeed live.