FᏞᎾᏔᎬᎡ FᏆᎬᏞᎠᏚ🖤

Y/N'S POV:

The whole day at the shop i was blushing whenever i thought of Corpse. I slept with him! In the innocent way you freaks. It felt so eight being in his arms but i looked a mess! My shoulders slumped. The first time i meet him in real life and i have a full on panic attack. But still, he was super sweet about it! And we get to hang out later today and- AHHH!!

I skipped throughout the shop, getting my clients and humming to the songs that played in the background. Its crazy how fast he made me forget and feel comforted. I usually have alot of energy when i am at work but today i felt AMAZING.

I finished my work and closed my station for the night, going home a solid 20 minutes earlier. I drove home on my Audi R8. As soon as i got in, my playlist started playing making me tap my fingers on the wheel to the beat of About A Girl. Why do i feel so giddy about him? Sure i've known him for a while but these feeling were strange. Can't really say i hate it but it takes up alot of my mind in a second. I joined in on the vocals, imagining me signing next to Kurt Cobain.

I swerved through traffic and eventually reached my house. I noticed his car was still parked meaning he was still waiting for me. My heart pounded in my ears and i gulped before laughing at myself. "What a fucking idiot i am." I said, parking my car behind his and stepping out to the warm evening.

I shifted the car keys in my hand to find my house key, stepping onto the small porch. My house was a pretty decent size for one person. I lived in an urban area that shone tons of city lights and gave the view of the city and shops. I've only loved here for about 3 years but i was pretty comfortable here. Now viewing it, California was almost the same as Sweden. People roaming the streets, pretty rural sites ect. Well except for the climate.

I clicked my keys into the door knob and opened it slowly. I dusted off my heels and stepped on my wooden floors. Closing the door behind me, i heard my bathroom door open from down the hall. Normally i would have drawn my switchblade but i already knew i hate company. His curly hair peeked out from the hallway and his eyes softened. God his eyes can't be anymore beautiful.

"Hi.." i said shyly, noticing he had a diffrent outfit.
"H-Hi, i hope you don't mind me using your bathroom." He stuttered nervously. I smiled, setting my keys on the hook besides the door. "Don't worry about it. I told you to make yourself comfortable didn't i?" I said. He chuckled. "In that case, i hope you wouldn't mind me using your eyeliner.." he said shyly. My dyes widened. "You used my eyeliner?!" I smiled. "I-Ill take it off if you want!" He said apologetically. I shook my head. "No no im just surprised! Come here!" I said motioning his to come.

He did and i had to look up to see the messy eyeliner that was smudged under his ruby eyes. It looked good in contrast to his pale skin. I smiled. Im assuming he made it messy on purpose. "You look really good with eyeliner." I complimented, moving his curls aside to get a better view of his beautiful eyes.

"You look better." He said back, his cheeks and ears turning pink. I stepped back, realizing that we had planned to hang out. Since he didn't have a jacket, i saw his arms that had various tattoos on his pale skin. They looked beautiful and very detailed. Its crazy how i have seen him before but never knew it was Corpse.

His tattoos indeed were Angel's designs.

"Your tattoos are so cool!" I grabbed his right arm, looking at the butterfly just above his wrist and the snake on top. His veins popped out within the designs making them look even better. Jesus im simping for this man so hard.

"Heh thanks. I've been going to your shop for about 2 years now." He admits and i could practically feel my jaw drop all the way to the floor. He's so tall and handsome why havent i seen him before?! He's been a very loyal canvas to Angel im assuming. Nothing wrong with that, i just thought i'd atleast see him around.