Stuck in The Middle- 11 Lies

Phoebe’s POV

I have to get out of here now, but I just need to think of a plan to do escape. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a small room and it was pitch black. I blinked a few time to adjust my eye sight and saw that there was only a bed and chair in this room. I also saw someone sat on the chair. I think it is Donovan but I wasn’t sure. I sat up and decided my plan at the moment is to play dumb and pretend not to remember anything(smirks) this is gonna be fun……….

Donovan’s POV

Malachi left the room after we disgust our plan what we are going to do with Elita. I sat down on the chair what was next to the bed where Elita was sleeping. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. Her black hair and brown eyes, I just hope when she wakes up she will stay peaceful and not put up a fight. After a few minutes of me looking at her she woke up and she looked confused, I really didn’t expect that.

“Who are you? where are we? Who am I?”

“You don’t remember?”

“No but my head really hurts”

“Oh well your called Amanda, I am your fiancée and we are in the medical room because you banged your head”

“Oh ok”

“Let’s go back to our room and get you some food yeah?”

“Ok”

She tried standing up but she was wobbling about everywhere so I decided to pick her up bridal style. We walked up all the stairs and into my room and I laid ‘Amanda’ on the bed.

Phoebe’s POV

I played dumb like I planned and he felled for it. I can’t believe he lied so much and he said im called Amanda and I am his fiancée. OMG I hate him already and I don’t even know him………

******************************************************************************

What are your thoughts on Donovan so far??

im really sorry its short i just really wanted to upload