Stuck in The Middle- 12 Drama

~~##Recap##~~

I played dumb like I planned and he felled for it. I can’t believe he lied so much and he said im called Amanda and I am his fiancée. OMG I hate him already and I don’t even know him………

~~##End of recap##~~

Phoebe’s POV

It’s been a week now and it’s been the worst week of my life because when I played dumb and he told me we were getting married so I had to pretend that I loved him and all that rubbish. But I have been looking around the place and looking at ways to escape and I am planning on doing it tonight ………..

Donovan’s POV

This week has been the best week of my life, I got the girl of my dreams and she didn’t remember a thing about her being the princess of vampires and that I kidnapped her. I didn’t really like Elita at the start but this week I got to know her more and she is the girl of my dream’s and I am so glad I have to marry her. But I am worried about Elita because she keeps day dreaming and sometimes she doesn’t answer when I say Amanda oh no she might be getting her memory back. I know I will go see my best mate Aston, who is a Wizard or witch which ever you wanna call him. He has the power to read people’s minds and control what they know, think and do. I just hope she doesn’t remember things before I talk to him ……….

Princess Amy smith’s POV (Phoebe/Elita/Amanda’s little sister)

I wonder were my big sissy Elita has been this week we have been searching for her all week day and night and we can’t find her or catch her scent. Everyone in the castle has been very unhappy and upset, and I haven’t been getting much attention. I really hope my sissy comes back soon because I really miss her and everyone will be happy again……….

Prince Damian’s POV

THEY BETTER OF NOT STOLEN MY PRINCESS ELITA!!!!! If they have I am going to rip their heads off! My beautiful Elita has been missing a week, and we have all been searching for her day and night but I searched more we have decided to attack tonight and get Elita back to her family……..

Princess Fayre’s POV

I don’t know why everyone is so worried about Elita we haven’t seen her for 16 years and now that we have its one big thing *sigh*. She has been missing for a week now and I hate her she has stolen my boyfriend. I’m going to get pay back tonight (evil grin)……..

********************************

What do you all think??

Who’s POV do u want to read??