Stuck in the Middle- 7 Phone call

~~## Recap ##~~

Queen Alecia was about to say something but she was interrupted by someone knocking on the doors and coming in, it was a man average height and had spiked blonde hair. He was panting but when he got his breath back he began speaking “We have found where Elita has been living with her foster family. But the Woods know as well”.

~~## End of recap ##~~

Alecia’s POV-

Oh no what should I do?! I really want my precious daughter Elita back but if I go and get her the Woods will get there before us and we will never see our daughter again. Jack spoke again “We knew you would want to get your daughter back and I know you can’t exactly go and see her so we secretly went and got her phone number”. He passes me a small piece of paper. I just stared at the piece of paper slightly frozen. Ade noticed that I was slightly shocked so he took his phone out and took the piece of paper from me. He started to dial the number….

Phoebe’s POV-

King Ade was just dialling the number everyone was staring at the phone. I took that as my exit. I stood and no-one noticed. I got to the door and my phone started blasting Love The Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna. Everyone was staring at me now I took out my phone and looked at the ID unknown…….

****************************************************************************************

I am really really sorry its short but please still vote and comment :)