Stuck in the Middle 4-Emergency

Sorry it took me a while to upload I have just been a bit busy

********************

  ~~~~ RECAP~~~~

Nathan and Indie are the only people who know my secret..........

~~~~End of Recap~~~~

     My big secret is im a........ I was interrupted from my thoughts with a loud bang and it came from upstairs. I ran the fastest I could and that is a lot faster than humans can run. I found Lilly on the floor unconscious. Rose was just frozen in her spot. I looked at Lilly then at Rose I shouted at Rose ''WHAT'S HAPPENED''. I haven't ever shouted at Rose before but im still trying to control my anger. She looked at me then at Lilly she opened her mouth but then Nathan, Indie and Tyler came running in. It took them a while because it was a big house. They were all panting but I just ignored them and asked Rose the same question ''What happened'' but this time I didn't shout. Rose looked at everyone in the room and then looked down at her feet. Then after a while she answered '' I pushed her off my bed''. Rose then looked at me and then I looked at Lilly. I bent down and whispered in her ear ''Does anything hurt''. She moved slightly trying to get up but then suddenly fell and cradled her arm. Straight after I commanded Indie to ring the Ambulance and I then I asked Nathan to look after Tyler while me and Indie go to Hospital. He sighed then nodded; I picked up Lilly and put her on the bed so she was more comfy. After a while the ambulance came and me, Lilly and Indie was whizzing off to the hospital. When we got in straight away I smelt blood I tried staying in the hospital a bit longer but I just couldn't. So I told Indie that I need some 'fresh air'. She knew what I meant and I legged it out of the hospital and the forest near by. In timing my fangs popped out and I was blood thirsty. I could hear a rabbits heart not far away so I sneaked up to it and took its blood but it didn't dye I don't know what I would do with myself if I knew everything that I took there blood and they died I would want to kill myself and by the way that isn't easy to do believe me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyya Plz comment, vote and the usual stuff

Also tell me who u want to see a P.O.V of Plz

Thanks for reading x