Stuck in The Middle- 13 {2} Bad FlashBack

This is just to help you know about the vampire’s ages-

Vampire’s get a year older every 5 years

Sorry if it confused you

This is a continue for chapter 13

*************************************************

Princess Fayre’s POV

But all that happiness didn’t last very long……

~~##Flashback##~~

It is my 15th (80 vampire year) birthday in a few months and me and Don were going strong we have been going out for nearly 5 years but that’s a year in our world. In the first year he told me that he was a vampire (he didn’t know I was one) and I told him I was one as well so that made us even stronger.

Me and Don are now going on our fourth date and I still get nervous about going on a date with him. When I was getting ready for my date I had this horrible feeling something was wrong at the pit of my stomach but I just ignored it and carried on getting ready. I had a quick shower; I wrapped my towel round myself and walked back out of the bathroom. I noticed my younger brother Noah was laid on my bed looking at the ceiling. I quickly run into my room and put on some shorts and a tank top and I walk back out of my closet and sit on my bed next to Noah.

“What’s up bro” (Me)

“Well I don’t know if I should really tell you but well I had a vision of… you and Don” He sighed (Noah). (Btw Noah’s power is to see into the future).

“What happened Noah?” (Me)

“Well you went on your date but something bad happened” (Noah)

“And…… what is it bro” (Me)

“Well you split up because ….. helovessomeoneelse” he said as quick as possible but luckily my vampire hearing I heard perfectly fine.  (Noah)

“What but we have been dating for ages now and he told me he l-loves m-me” I burst out crying and I ran into the bathroom and locked it. (Me)

“Hey sis don’t cry, I might be wrong that happened before so it might be the opposite to what actually going to happen. I have seen you two together and I bet he loves you loads, I think you should still go and see what happens cause you never know” (Noah)

I let his words sink in; I bet he’s right because he has had a false vision a few times before. I looked in the mirror and I quickly wash my face and I walk out with a smile on my face but it doesn’t quite reach my ears.

~~Skip to date~~

We have just finished out meal at a small Italian what is on the outskirts of town. It was really nice there. Nothing bad has happened yet so im guessing Noah had a false vision.

We are now walking hand in hand in the forest. I love the forest it’s so peaceful. We got to a massive bolder and sat down. I looked at Don and he looked a bit nervous.

“Babe what’s up you look nervous?” (Me)

“Yeah well there’s something I have to tell you and I don’t know a nice way of saying it…..” He sighed and before I could say anything he spoke again. (Donovan)

“Idon’tloveyouanymore” he said really quickly. (Donovan)

“What did you say” I knew what he said but I just wanted to make sure I heard him correctly. (Me)

“I’m really sorry Fayre but I don’t love you anymore” He looked down and I think he was waiting for me to hit him or something. (Don)

But I shocked him instead by saying “Ok”.

I wasn’t expecting myself to be so calm, I still loved him but I couldn’t keep him forever.

“But I have one question, why?” (Me)

“B-because I love someone else” (Don)

“O-ok” I stood up and started walking into a random direction in the woods.

But before I was out of sight I turned around and looked at him.

“I will always love you Donovan Woods no matter what” that’s when I ran off into the woods while tears streaming down my cheeks.

I am officially heart broken………………..

~~##End of Flashback##~~

*************************************************

So what you think??

<3 Jazz