Stuck in the Middle- 5 Little girl

~~~~Recap~~~~

 I could hear a rabbits heart not far away so I sneaked up to it and took its blood but it didn't dye I don't know what I would do with myself if I knew everything that I took there blood and they died I would want to kill myself and by the way that isn't easy to do believe me.

~~~End of Recap~~~

    When I was finished I looked around and lucky no-one was there because I would have to make them forget about it what wasn't easy to do. I sat down on a big boulder in a small clearing I needed sometime to my thoughts. Whenever I get time to myself I think about my past I don't know much about it though all I know is that my name is Phoebe Eve Martin and I have a brother and Sister, our mum and dad work away a lot and we don't see them very much. My two best friends are called Indie and Nathan and I love music. I then tried thinking of my past. But I was rudely interrupted from my thoughts by a little girl and she looked familiar she was standing there looking at me with a big smile. I smiled back and asked her what's her name was but all she did was walk away. I decided to follow her; a little vampire girl at her age shouldn't be on her own especially in the forest because there was things what live in the forest what can kill vampires. When she stopped I realised we was in front of a massive Castle. It looked familiar but I don't know where I have seen it before. I looked at the little girl and she now had a massive grin on her face. I wonder if she knows who I am. I kneeled down to her level and looked into her blue eyes and I asked her 'What's your name and why have you brought me here?' She looked straight into my eyes and whispered back 'My name is Amy and we are here to see our family. She just said our family and that confused me. I looked at her confused and before I could ask she took my hand and dragged me into the castle......

Hey please vote, comment and fan and I am really sorry its short I will make it up to you and try and upload this week :)