Stuck in the Middle2- Morning

Hi this is my first try at writing my story online so please comment on what you think

**************************************************************************

''WAKE UP PHOEBE''

   Oh brill it's my little sister trying to wake me up. I open my eyes just slightly so they couldn't see, IT WAS 5:00AM!!!, what on earth is she waking me up at this time in the morning. I open my eyes fully now I asked them '' why on earth are you waking me up at this time it's the weekend! ''. She said she was bored and that mum and dad were at work. Brill I thought to myself I have to look after them and do my homework and the housework. I told them to go downstairs while I got changed. I put my raven black hair back in a bun. Just thinking about my hair made me laugh, a few months ago I thought it would be cool to get a red streak in my hair - I was so wrong! But mum's told me I can't dye my hair again till this one grow's out. It's so not fair I'm 16 and im not aloud to dye my hair again for ages, sooo not fair.

I just started walking down the stairs and could hear them arguing over something, I let out a deep sigh, I had to put up with this all day. I got into the living room and shouted as loud as I could '' STOP IT''. They both suddenly froze in shock and turned round to look at me. They both said in chorus ''Sorry'' I was thinking to myself ''they better be''. I headed to the kitchen to start doing breakfast and as soon as I opened the fridge they came through whining that they were hungry. I told them I will start breakfast now and to go in the living room to watch TV or something. I did the kids sausage and bacon sandwich's and I had Special K cereal and if your thinking that im on a diet or something you're right. I was looking at the kids thinking it sooo not fair I want a bacon sandwich now, No, look away Phoebe.