Stuck in the Middle 3-Friends

~~~~RECAP~~~~

I did the kids sausage and bacon sandwich's and I had Special K cereal and if your thinking that im on a diet or something you're right. I was looking at the kids thinking it sooo not fair I want a bacon sandwich now, No, look away Phoebe.

~~~~End of Recap ~~~~

   After breakfast was over with i sent the kids to go get changed. While they went to do that. I tided the kitchen then went to get changed myself. When i got to my room i put my jeans and jacket on. I then went to go on check Tyler, he was dressed and playing on his xbox i decided to leave him alone. After i went to go check on Lilly she was wearing a little red and black dress she looked adorable in it. I started brushing her sandy blonde hair i brushed her hair into a bun. I asked her if she wanted to go see her friend Rose and straight after i said she was jumping up and down saying ''Yes Please'' . I have never seen someone so excited about going to see a friend but it is better than staying at home so i told her to go get her shoes on while i get Tyler. Tyler didnt really want to go but there was a PS3 and a xbox at Rose's house it was her older brother Nathan's. So he went slowly down the stairs while i went to ring my best friend Indie. She said we was aloud around. So i went down to get my shoes on and my keys to my Porch. I buckled Lilly in she is only four so she still needs a booster seat.

I got too Indie's house and went to undo Lilly seat belt when i did she legged it to the house and rang the door bell. Nathan answered and had a smirk on his face i waved to him and he did his 'sup' nod. I went over to him and he gave me a bear hug. Lilly was already with Rose and Tyler was already on the PS3. I went inside with Nathan and saw Indie in the living room. Me,Indie and Nathan started our normal talk about school and celebs. We decided to go on Just dance on the wii for a laugh. Nathan and Indie were quite good at it because they had practice when i went on it i got most moves wrong and i came last. When we got bored we went to get a drink from the kitchen and they asked me if anything has happened since they last saw me, Nathan and Indie are the only people who know my secret..........

***********************************************
Sorry it went on a bit please vote and comment on what you think :) x