Stuck in The Middle- 13 Good Flashback

Princess Fayre’s POV

It’s about 12 now so I have 8 hours till I have to go and kill my big sis and then all of this can be over with and I can get ‘him’ back, I still remembered when before all this happened and me and my boyfriend first got together when we was happy….

~~## Flashback##~~

I woke up and ran to the bathroom today was my birthday!! I was going to have loads of my friends round but sadly I had school first. I got changed into black skinny jeans and a off the shoulder top what was blood red. I ran vampire speed to the dining room; it was a big house and couldn’t be bovvered to walk. I got into the dining room and there was a massive chocolate/blood cake yummy. Then I noticed that my family were sat at the dining table and they all had big smiles on there faces but none of them reached their ears. The whole family hasn’t ever been very happy since they had to move Elita away, I miss her sooo much.

When we finished having breakfast what was bacon, eggs and toast and a glass of blood (yum), everyone gave me my birthday cards and presents from them. I got all sorts like money, lots of clothes, jewellery and an amazing big puffy prom dress, when I opened that present I nearly screamed the whole house down. I have been asking for that dress for months now, yes we have lots of money and I could have just gone and bought it but I didn’t want to spend MY money. I ran upstairs and quickly tried on the dress it was wonderful. The dress was blood red with black designs and it came up to just above my knees but it came out on my sides. I loved it but I really didn’t want to ruin it so I carefully took it off and put my other clothes back on. I hung my dress up in my walk in closet and ran back downstairs.

“I LOVEE ITTT!!” I screamed to everyone in the living room.

My mum stood up and hugged me “Im glad you like it sweetie” she said into my hair.

I pulled away from my mum and quickly hugged everyone else.

“Okay guys I’m off to school, can someone give us a lift?”

My big brother Aiden stood up and grabbed the garage keys off the coffee table.

“I will take you to school sis, birthday treat I will let you choose which one”

“OMG, really can we take the Lamborghini?”

“Of course sis”

“BYE”

I walked out the house and heard a few ‘byes’ and ‘cya’ as my replies.

I get to school and it’s the normal boring lessons so I daydream through them all. Then after a while it was time to go home yay!

   I walk out of the gates and see my brother in his jag’ of boy I love this car! I run over and jump into the car. Aiden speeds off back home we didn’t talk instead we just listened to the music from the radio. I leaned my head on the cool window and I must have fallen asleep because someone was shaking me awake. I open one eye and see it was Aiden and then I looked outside and saw we were home. I jumped up and ran inside. I ran into my room and saw the party would start in half an hour so I quickly had a shower then changed into a dress what went up to mid thigh it was purple ( my favourite colour) and it had sequins and stuff on it. I put some make-up on then curled my hair. I ran back into my closet and grabbed my cute fluffy black jacket. I checked the time again and saw they would be coming any minute so I ran downstairs.

(Im going to skip about three hours of the party cause not much happened except game, present and dancing).

It was nearly midnight so we all headed up to the top floor where no one sleeps so we won’t wake anyone up. Everyone else slept on the second floor and there are five floors (I know well cool lol). Boys slept in one of the big rooms and the girls slept in the big room next door. We went into the separate rooms and us girls were giggling because we knew the boys were coming back to play truth and dare. We changed into out versions of ‘slutty’ clothes and we sat on our beds and waited. About ten minutes the boys came into our rooms and they were wolf- whistling at us girls. We sat down in a circle in the middle of the room. I put the music on and we started out dares.

“Okay I think birthday girl should get the first truth or dare” My best friend, Katie said.

Everyone agreed and I didn’t want to sound like a baby so I asked for a dare. When they were all deciding my dare I noticed that Don had come to my part. OMG Donovan the hottest boy in our school had come to my part, I think im going to faint. Only Katie knew I fancied him and she noticed me looking at him and she had an evil grin on her face, oh no she wouldn’t.

“I know Fayre has to go into that closet (pointing at closet across from me) with Don and they have five minutes to do whatever they like” she finished with a grin.

I looked over to Don and he was standing up, I started standing up and I nearly fell over with nerves. We walked into the closet and I was just about to say something when he interrupted me with a kiss. OMG DONOVAN WOODS JUST KISSED ME! I pulled away only because I was confused and he had a small smile on his face.

“Hey sorry about that it’s just… well… I really… erm like y-you” he said in a whisper. I looked into his eyes and they were filled with honesty and love.

“Y-you like m-me?”

“Well yeah I have for a while” he said getting more confident with his words.

“Wow I never expected you to say that to my words because I have liked you for a while now”

He looked at me straight into my eyes and walked up to me so close I could feel his warm breath on my face.

“Do you want to be… my g-girlfriend?” he looked down.

Aww he’s scared that im going to reject him. I looked at him then kissed him on the lips.

“Is that a yes then?” he asked.

“It’s a hell yeah” I giggled into his chest.

~~##End of flashback##~~

******************************************

Sorry it’s a lot of writing in a flashback lol but I will be doing another flashback again soon.

Anyways what do think of it??

Who’s your fav character??

<3 Jazz