Stuck in The Middle- 15 ATTACK

Elita’s POV

Oh no my palms are getting sweaty now it’s 11:59. Time for my plan: to run as fast as possible, yes I know stupid plan but it’s the only way. I check the hallways and they are clear. I walk over to the bedroom window and notice no-one is outside I grab my bag and put it on my back and I open the window. I look down I am about 2 storey high but being a vampire I wont get hurt. I climb out of the window and jump…

I land perfectly on the grass. I look around to check if anyone heard me and luckily no-one did. So now I Runnnnnn……..

Noah’s POV

All of us are now waiting for the signal to attack. It’s not my first battle but I still get a little nervous, but this is for my big sis so I push the nerves to the back of my mind and wait for the signal…….

Amy’s POV

Its no fair all the family gets to go and get Elita back but I have to stay home with Fayre and a few guards. I would have sneaked out to go with the others but the guard’s are too good and they would catch me. So I decided to just give in and watch DVD’s with Fayre. We have just started watching Despicable Me (I Loveee this film!!). Fayre went to the loo awhile ago and she’s taking ages, I wonder where she is……

(Btw Amy is quite clever for a 5 year old)

Fayre’s POV

Me and Amy have just started to watch Despicable Me but I needed to go so I made up a excuse of needing the loo.

I ran upstairs and into my room, I grabbed my gun and put it in my jackets inside pocket. I went over to the window and jumped out and started running to Donovan’s house where I can kill Elita and get MY boyfriend back……………

Ade’s POV

I looked at my family and army and I shouted in each of there minds to attack. Talking into other minds is my power. Everyone has started running, me at the lead. When we get to the house we split up into four big groups. I lead a group who will be going to the front of the house. Aiden lead’s a group who is going to the left side. Noah and Alecia are taking a group to the right side and Damian is taking a group to the back of the house.

Men and women start coming out of the house and area’s around it to start attacking us but we have a lot more people.

Someone runs to me and try’s to attack what a silly person I kill him in a quick swift. No-one else try’s to attack me because im king but George Woods soon appears in front of me ad starts attacking me.

But I soon notice Noah surrounded, I kick George in the stomach and he falls to the ground. I run over to Noah…….

Damian’s POV

When everyone starts attacking I run in search for Elita. I run into the house with a few attackers what soon die. I could smell Elita, I followed the smell and it leads me to the second floor. I came up to a door and I could also smell another vampire in the room. I whack the door open and I see Donovan in a fighting defence.

“WHERE IS ELITA!?” (Me)

“If I did know do you really think I would tell you” (Don)

“She isn’t here?” (Me)

“No s**t Sherlock” (Don)

I would of killed him but he didn’t have Elita and I knew he didn’t because it was in his eyes that he was telling the truth.

I ran out the house and into the forest. I had a feeling something was going to happen around here…………….