big announcement!

Hi beautiful people! I have something super exciting I've been so hyped to share with you guys!

It was very heavily implied I'd be making a sequel, and, big surprise, I am!

I am beyond excited to announce that on December 2nd, the sequel to Undeniable will begin to have chapters posted!

To avoid confusion, my updating days will remain the same, so every Wednesday you should expect to see a little notification from me pop up.

I've had this book in my mind since I was barely through with Undeniable, and I am just so excited to finally share it with you guys.

I hope you love it as much as I already do.

I cannot wait for you guys to see Sam and Maddie's love story continue in the second installment of their series, Unconditional!

[ s y n o p s i s ]

Almost three years ago, Madeline Lace moved from her childhood home in Chicago, and into her new home in Oregon Ohio.

Leaving behind the bustling city, painful memories, and the people who inflicted those painful memories, her and her brothers made a fresh start.

Not only did she grow, learning what kind of person she wanted to be, but her family grew in the most amazing ways imaginable as well.

She met the man of her dreams, the cocky Sam who slowly became the only person she could imagine herself loving for the rest of her life, and her best friend who brought life into every room with her smile and contagious bubbly personality.

But after high school, her life changes drastically.

Now, balancing college classes, a job, spending time with her family, unwanted people resurfacing, and her relationship with Sam, things get more stressful than she anticipated.

Everything will be fine, though.

Right?

AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!

LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSS

                       - f a i t h y