42| big brother

I WAKE UP to an elbow in the ribs, followed by an annoyed grunt.

"Sam, fuck off," I grumble without opening my eyes, grabbing him and pulling him closer, my head falling on his chest.

"I have a girlfriend," Roman pushes me away, and I fall off the bed, landing flat on my back.

"Roman, you asshole!" I gasp, trying to catch my breath since it was just knocked out of me.

He pokes his head over the side, his eyes half open and swollen with sleep, "Why are you on the floor, stupid ass?"

"You shoved me off!" I sit up, and he just scrunches his nose at me.

"You're delusional, I was sleeping." He mumbles, rolling back on the bed and leaving me on the floor.

"Who shoved me off then?" I demand, standing.

"You fell off, don't blame that on me," he grabs Amelia, who's snoring loudly, and buries his face in her mess of dark hair.

"I'm leaving, you're a jerk,"

Still half asleep, I walk over to my closet and tug a hoodie over my head, shoving my feet into a pair of dirty vans.

"Where are you going?" He asks, not looking at me.

"To Dunkin', I need coffee and to get away from you." I snap, retying the tie on my joggers when they slide down my hips.

"Grab me a coffee." He tells me, glancing up a little, and Lia quickly 'wakes up'.

"Get me an egg and cheese wrap,"

"Screw you." I point at her, grabbing my phone off my nightstand and shoving it in my pocket.

"I'm pregnant," she drawls, laying on her back and reaching for me.

"You did that, not me," I roll my eyes, climbing down the ladder of the loft.

"Come on!" She yells, loud giggling cutting her off short.

"You two better not be acting nasty in my bed!" I call back, her laughter not stopping.

She whispers something, before giggling again, Roman joining this time.

"I think not!" I yell, louder this time.

Walking into my bathroom, I call Sam.

He answers after a couple rings, and I quickly say, "Hey honey, I'm gonna grab some coffee, did you want some? Or do you wanna come?"

It takes a second, but he groggily replies, "Um, baby, do you know what time it is?"

"I didn't really look, I just got out of bed. And since when do you call me baby?" I grab my toothbrush out of the drawer, putting my phone on speaker and checking the time.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't even see it." I groan, completely forgetting about the nickname when I see that it's six two.

In the freaking AM.

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it. Yeah, sure, I'll do a Dunkin' run with you, when did you want to go?" I hear his bed creaking, making me feel even worse.

"In five minutes. I promise you lots of extra good morning kisses. I'll even let you call me baby again." I say, and he chuckles, his voice scratchy.

"Sounds good baby, I'll see you then,"

"I love you," I rush out before he can hang up, his light laugh making me smile widely.

"I love you most."