Chapter 37

3 Months Later (If you guys don't know, both of them are on their 3rd trimester)

(Tobias POV) 

Both Tris and Trinity are on the third trimester. Tris has already felt Grace kick but Trinity hasn't felt Tabitha kick yet. 

As the due date for Trinity gets closer she gets more worried. She is scared that she will have to do it alone and that she won't do it right or something. 

Even though she is my daughter Tris and I are going to be in the room with hands to hold if she needs it. She is my daughter and I am not worried. Tris has a due date a few weeks before Trinity so she should be able to be in the room too. Should.

All of the kids are out of school now. It is the summer which is really good because Trinity is going to have to be on bed rest soon and then have her baby. 

Right now she is sitting in the living room, on her laptop, looking on Facebook. 

She is messaging her best friend who lives at the other end of the compound. They don't see each other often since Trinity is pregnant and is to tired to walk that far and her best friend doesn't really like to walk. 

Her face turns into horror and she puts the laptop on the couch and her hands go to her stomach. I rush over to her and she looks at me. 

"Daddy something is wrong." she says and looks terrified. 

"Why?" 

"It is like punching me." I laugh. 

"Why are you laughing it isn't funny." 

I laugh even more, "baby she is kicking not punching." 

Her face turns into a smile and starts to cry. 

"Daddy my baby girl is kicking." she says. I smile and hug her. 

Tris comes down and sees her crying and worry feels her eyes. 

"What's wrong?" she asks. 

"Tabitha is kicking." I say and she smiles. 

She walks over and hugs Trinity. 

3 Months Later

Tris wakes up in the middle of the night with sharp pains in her stomach and her water broke. 

I get up really fast and pick her up. I just run out of the house and get to the hospital. 

When I get there everyone hurries and gets her in a room. I text Trinity and tell her to watch the kids. 

I walk into the room and rush over to Tris. 

They tell her that she can start pushing and she grabs my hand. Her screams fill the room and her eyes fill with tears as she feels pain. 

She keeps pushing and pushing until finally they say that the head is crowning and one more push. 

She somehow finds it and pushes really hard. The baby comes out with a scream and I am called over to cut the umbilical cord. 

I cut it and then they, clean, and wrap her in a blanket before giving her to me. I bring her over to Tris and hand her to her. 

She cries with joy. 

+++

Hey so Trinity's labor will be soon. In case you guys were wondering.

Comment and vote.