Chapter 32

I wake up the next day and go wake up the kids. Trinity is still really mad at Tobias and I and I don't know what else to do. I love my kids so much and I love Trinity but apparently from what Tobias says, she hates us. I know that she really doesn't and this is just her teenage years but I am still really upset. 

I get up and get a shower. Then I put on my makeup and get dressed in some black stretchy jeans, a black tank-top, leather jacket, and combat boots. 

I put my hair in a high ponytail. Then I walk downstairs and find all of the kids downstairs except for Trinity, of course. Tobias comes down and kisses me. I walk into the kitchen because I smell something good coming from in there. Trinity was making breakfast and it is on the table. It is sausage links, eggs, biscuts, and waffles. 

"Smells good." I say and she smiles. 

"Momma, daddy, I really do love you guys and I didn't mean most of the stuff that I said yesterday and I am really really sorry." she says and Tobias walks over to her and hugs her. I walk over to her too and hug her. 

"It's okay baby girl. We love you too." I say and we eat.

"This is really good Trinity." Tobias says and I agree. 

After breakfast she does the dishes and we all head out to the car. Once again I drop off Gabby, then the twins, and then Trinity. 

When we pull up to her school she shrinks back into her seat. I look at Tobias and he nods. I park and turn off the car. 

"Trinity I know that you don't want to go to school and we are sorry that we are making you but you have to so that we don't go to jail. We love you we really do and we don't like seeing you like this but we can't really do anything because we have to work. Please don't be mad at us." Tobias says. 

"I know daddy. It is just that I always get picked on. I hate it. But I know that you can't do anything about it. But I got to go. Bye. Love you." 

''Love you too." we say as she walks away. 

"I hate making her go to school." I say and he nods. 

"Come on baby lets go to work." he says and I nod and drive him to his job. 

I drop Tobias off and then drive to my job. I walk in and sit down in the comfortable chair. I open the computer and drink the coffee that I got. I don't really care if coffee is bad for you when you are pregnant, it is what wakes me up and keeps me going all day. 

Uriah comes in a few minutes later to remind me about my important meeting tomorrow. Crap! I think. I forgot to prepare for the meeting tomorrow. I always prepare for the meetings 2 days before the meeting so that I know that I am prepared and can work on more stuff that I need to.

But with everything going on with Trinity last night, I didn't get a chance to. 

I nod and then open the file on my computer that has all of the stuff in it that I need for the meeting. 

By the time that lunch comes I have got most of the meeting planned and all that I have to do is add some last minute stuff to it. 

This meeting is like one of the most important meetings of the year. It is all about safety of the city. We found out that the Abnegation was running our government wrong because of a stupid person named Marcus. The Dauntless run it now and it is important that we show the other factions that we can do this. That is mostly the reason why we have a different office now. 

I lock the computer, grab my purse, and walk out to my car. I drive to the nearest McRonnies and get a hamburger and french fries with a large soda. 

I park in the parking lot and eat while texting Tobias. 

After I eat my food I back out and drive back to work. I walk into my office and finish the stuff for the meeting. Then I leave and go to the store and get some stuff for dinner. 

I go pick up Tobias, Gabby, the twins, and then Trinity. We wait for a little bit and she finally texts us after we wait for like 20 minutes.

Trinity- Please wait I will be out in a few minutes. But please wait.

Tris- okay.

I show Tobias and he nods. 

"I don't feel good about this." I say and he nods. 

But we wait forever and then she finally comes out. She is crying when she opens the door. 

"Please don't ask questions. I will tell you later." she says through her tears and I nod. Tobias drives but doesn't look focused. 

We finally get back to the compound and get out. Tobias takes in the groceries while we all go to our apartment. 

Trinity goes to her room, the twins theirs, Gabby hers, and I sit in the living room. Tobias comes throught the room a minute later with all of the groceries. He goes into the kitchen and puts them down. I put them away while he goes and talks to Trinity. 

(Tobias POV)

I am really worried about Trinity. She really hasn't been herself lately. I mean she has had a lot going on but she just really isn't herself. 

It all started when Tyler cheated on her and she tried to kill herself. Tyler was just her breaking point. She was picked on for a long time and cyberbullied and then her boyfriend cheated on her and she just couldn't stand it. Then she has been being a teenager and a jerk to us, and then today she came out of the school 1 hour after she should have been out and she was crying. All she does is stay in her room now. 

I knock on her door and hear no sound so I walk into her room and find her like I usually do, sitting on her window seat and crying. 

I walk over to her window seat and sit across from her. She has her knees pulled up to her chest and she has her face in her knees. 

"Baby what is wrong?" 

''You are going to hate me when I tell you. I hate myself." 

"What are you talking about." 

"I found out a few days after I tried to kill myself and I am really upset. I told him today and he was sad and happy at the same time. But you are going to disown me." she says and I get really confused. 

"I will never hate you no matter what happened. I won't hate you ever or disown you and neither will your mom. Now what happend." 

"I want to tell mom too." she says and I nod. 

I walk downstairs and get Tris. 

+++

Hey! So what do you guys think that Trinity wants to tell them?

Comment what you think.