Chapter 45

A few days later

It has been a few days since the father daughter dance and nothing really interesting has happened except for the fact that Trinity is going to start dating again.

Tonight she is going to go on a date with her best friend, Brian. They must really like each other. Brian is Christina's son and Trinity and Brian have been best friends forever.

I don't know if I am ready to let Trinity date again. I really hope that things will work out for her. I really like Brian but I am really scared of what might happen if Trinity and Brian breakup.

Anyways right now Trinity is getting ready.

(Trinity's POV)

Right now I am getting ready for my date with Brian. I am really excited about this date. I have liked Brian for a long time and I think that he has too.

After I take a shower I pull on a turquoise and brown chevron dress that ends mid thigh. It is somewhat like the dress that I wore to the father/daughter dance but that one ended a little bit above my knees. This one doesn't.

After I get dressed I go into my bathroom and put on some makeup. Then I blow dry my hair and curl it so that it falls in curls.

I go back into my room and put on my 3 inch brown heels. I grab my turquoise clutch and walk downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring.

I am really nevous about this because I don't want to get my heart broken again.

When I get down there I see Brian in a black suit. He looks hot.

He smiles when he sees me and I smile back.

I take his hand and he leads me to his truck. He opens the door for me and I get in. He walks around to the drivers side and gets in and then drives to the restaurant that we are going to. When we get there he comes and opens the door for me again.

He takes my hand and we walk into the restaurant and we go to where we are sitting.

He pulls my chair out like a gentlemen and I smile at him.

After he pushes in my chair in he goes and sits down across from me.

We don't get a chance to say anything before a waitress comes over.

"Hi! My name is Gabriella and I will be your waitress tonight. What can I get you for drinks?"

"My little sisters name is Gabriella." I say.

"Really? How cool."

"Yeah. I will have some sweet tea." I say.

"I will have an ice water." Brian says and she nods.

She walks away and I look at the menu.

A little while later, Gabriella comes out with our drinks.

"So so you guys know what you want to eat yet or do you need more time?" She asks.

"Um I will have the Caesar salad." I say and she nods.

"I will have the steak, medium rare." Brian says.

She nods. "Okay I will have your orders out soon." She says while gathering out menus and then walking away.

We sit in silence for a minute before Brian breaks it.

"I don't know what to talk about. We already know everything about each other." he says and I laugh.

"Yeah but you never told me what happened to Denise." I say and it is true.

Denise is his ex girlfriend. They dated the same time that I was dating Tyler. They broke up like the next day that I broke up with Tyler at that party.

"What do you remember when you walked in on Tyler and that other girl? Like I mean what did you see about the girl?" He asks.

"Nothing all I know is that it was a girl." I say and he looks at me.

"The girl was Denise." he says and my mouth drops open.

"Wait so my boyfriend, at the time, cheated on me with your girlfriend, at the time. We are best friends. I hate Tyler and Denise." I say.

"Yeah me too." He say and then our food comes.

We eat and talk about random stuff.

After he pays for dinner he takes my hand and we go around to the back that leads to a park that you can walk around.

He covers my eyes and takes me to some spot.

"Can I see now?" I say laughing.

He laughs too. "Yes." He takes his hands away and I'm speechless.

There are my favorite flowers everywhere an there are lights everywhere. My favorite though is a sign that says "Will You Be My Girlfriend?" And it is spelled out in my favorite flowers.

I smile. This is so sweet. No guy has ever done this before for me.

I look at him and smile. "Yes." I say and we kiss. It is magical.

Our lips move perfectly together, like they were meant to be together.

When we pull back we are both smiling.

"Promise me that you won't hurt me." I say and look him in the eye.

"I promise that I will never hurt you. I wouldn't anyways because, this is going to scare you, I love you. I have loved you for a long time but I just didn't want to scare you. We have both been through shit. Yours worse than mine. But I love you and I would never hurt you." he says and I smile.

I take a deep breath. "I love you too. And I have for a while." I say and we kiss.

After our walk in the park and the kisses and everything, he takes me home.

When we get to my apartment, he kisses me goodnight an then smiles.

"I love you Trinity." He says and I smile.

"I love you Brian."

(Tobias POV)

We hear my daughter and Brian outside the door.

"I love you Trinity." Brian says.

Already. It was like their first date.

"I love you Brian." She says back.

I hear them kiss and then she opens the door.

She looks so happy. For once.

"Hey Trinity." I say and she looks like she didn't know we were there.

"Hey daddy." She says.

"How was your date?" Tris asks.

"Amazing. He asked me to be his girlfriend in such an amazing way." she says coming and sitting down.

"Well how did he ask you?"

"He took me to dinner and then to a park. And he covered my eyes and to me to a spot. Then when I opened my eyes my favorite flowers were everywhere and there were lights hanging there. And there was a sign that said "Will You Be My Girlfriend" and it was spelled out in my favorite flowers. I said yes and we kissed. Then I told him to promise that he wouldn't hurt me and he told me that he promised and that he loved me and I told him that I loved him and he took me home."

Wow.

"Sounds like a wonderful night." I say and she nods.

"It was." She kisses us goodnight and then goes to bed.

+++

Hey I'm back.

Let me know what you think.

Comment and Vote

~Kelsi