Chapter 11 (Tris POV)

I am so glad that this is the weekend. I wake up on Saturday morning and look at the clock. Why am I up so early? It is 6:30. I just get up and get dressed. Usually on the weekends I just watch tv alone all day because I don't feel like hanging out with my brothers. Hannah lives here in the Dauntless compound but we just don't talk to each other. So I change into my sweats and and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a bun and leave my makeup off today and then walk downstairs. By now it it 7:30 but no one is awake yet. I go and make coffee and make some breakfast. I grab my portion of breakfast and make me some coffee. I go and turn on my favorite movie, Revenge of The Bridesmaids. I am about half way through the movie when everyone wakes up, I guess the gang slept here tonight. They must've stayed after I went to bed. Good morning Tris. They say. Morning. I go back to my movie and totally zone out their conversation. My phone beeps to tell me that there is a text message. I check it and see that it is Tobias.

Tobias- Hey want to go out later

Tris- Sure what time

Tobias- whenever you want

Tris- Well I am watching a movie and it will be done soon. So how about after I finish watching the movie and get a shower and gets dressed. In about 1 hr.

Tobias- Sounds good

Tris- What should I wear

Tobias- Something casual

Tris- ok were are we going

Tobias- It's a surprise

Tris- Ughh

Tobias- lol

Tris- bye

Tobias- bye

I put my phone up and set my timer on my phone for 30 minutes and when it will go off I will go take a shower and get ready, movie finished or not.

~30 minutes later~

My phone beeps loudly just as the movie gets over. I turn off the tv and go get my shower and then I put on my makeup: foundation, water proof mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and some lipstick. Then I go get dressed I put on a black tank top, some jeans, my leather jacket, and my combat boots. Next I do my hair. I but it up into a bun. I go get another black purse and fill it with gum, my phone, lipstick, and my wallet. I put on a charm bracelet that my brothers got me for Christmas last year, and I walk out of the room. When I get down there Tobias is already there and is talking with the gang. He is only wearing a black t-shirt, some jeans, and his combat boots. Even in that he looks so hot. "Ready to go" he asks "yep" I say back. We leave and go to his apartment hand in hand. When we get there there are pizzas, sodas, Dauntless cake, and movies. Of course he would get Dauntless cake. He leads me to the couch. "So I was thinking that we could watch some movies and eat all day together." "Sounds perfect." He smiles and I smile back. He puts in Frozen and he pulls me next to him on the couch. He has his arms around me and his back is against the back of the couch. My back is against his stomach. After we watch all of the movies, and there were a lot, he takes me home. He gives me a kiss and then I go inside. I go up to my room, take my makeup off, put in sweats and a sweatshirt, brush my hair and leave it down, put my phone on the charger and go to bed. (It is nighttime already)

-------------------------------------- Hey people! Sorry I haven't updated lately. I had this chapter written and then it deleted so I had to write it again.

My friend Katherine is writing a book called Bethany's Story. Please go read it. It is a very good book so far. Her username is KatherineG123. Please go read it. And I am making another book it isn't Divergent based, but it is about a girl name Abigail Fox. PLEASE READ THAT ONE TOO!!!! I WILL STILL UPDATE THIS ONE I PROMISE!!!I can't believe that I already have 1.7K people that have read this book. Thank you all! I will try to update more today.