Chapter 10 (Tris POV)

Four takes my hand and we go to the mystery place. When we get there I almost scream. I love this place, but I hardly ever come here because 1) I don't ever have a date and it is a romantic place and 2) it is EXPENSIVE!!!! I always imagined myself in here with a guy that I am dating and now it is happening. I have only been here once and it was when my parents were alive, it was for their anniversary. We are at the Crystal Palace. It is elegant. We walk in there and walk up to the hostess. "Reservation for Four and Tris" Four says. "Right this way" she says. She leads us to a table in the back and it is breathtaking. There are roses on a white carpet leading to a table for 2 and it has candles and roses surrounding the table. There are Christmas lights around lighting it up. But they are gold not Christmas colors. "Wow!" I say. The hostess gives us out menus and then leaves. "This is amazing." "Thanks, I made sure that there were roses and candles." He says. The waiter comes and I get ice water and do does he. Then I get a salad and he gets a filet mignon. "Fancy" I tell him and he laughs. Our food comes and we eat, talk and laugh. Then he says he wants to show me something and then we go into the fear landscape room. "What are we doing in here?" I ask. "Going through my fear landscape" my eyes widen. "Why? and you would let me see that?" "Yes and I have a few things to show you." "Ok" we go through his fear landscape and I find out his real name is Tobias and then he takes me to the chasm. He leads me down to where he asked me out and we kissed. Then he says that even though he doesn't want to that we should probably go home because if I am not home soon then Zeke and Uriah we hang him. I busted out laughing at that comment because 1) it is funny and 2) it is true. So he gets up and holds his hands out and I ,of course, take it. We walk home and when we get there he gives me a goodnight kiss and says that he will see me tomorrow. I smile and walk inside and try to get upstairs without the gang asking questions, but of course that didn't happen. "What happened? Did you have fun?" "yes I did have fun and none of your business" I tell them. "Goodnight" "night Tris". I go upstairs, take off my makeup, brush my hair, then I change into some sweatpants and a tank top. Then I turn off the lights and get in bed. I turn on my fan and fall asleep.