Chapter 18 (Tris POV)

~6 months later~

I have been pregnant for 6 months. The morning sickness is over thank God. We are going to go to Hannah's apartment for my baby shower. We found out the gender and after the shower we were going to decorate the room.

We are going to have a girl and we are going to name her Trinity Renee Eaton. I go and eat breakfast and then take Tobias' hand and we go to Hannah's apartment and we open presents and eat. When we are done we load up the car and then go to the store to get some paint. We decide on dark purple with some black.

We go home and unload the car and start decorating. We paint Trinity's room and we have her name in a dark pink momagram. We have her crib and it is white. Inside of the crib are dark purple blankets with black pillows. We have a white dresser with pictures of her mommy and daddy and soon to be her. In the dresser are cute little baby outfits.

Her changing table is dark purple. It has diapers and baby wipes on it.

She has a stroller in one corner and a black rocking chair in another.

Our handprints are in the wall and the carpet is black.

Her diaper bag is dark purple and inside of it is black.

She has some bottles for later or when I go to work and Tobias stays home with her under the stroller. She has some stuffed animals and some toys in a different corner.

When we are done we are exhausted. So we take another shower to get the paint off and then go to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey Guys I'm Back!!!! I'm sorry that I haven't updated for so long. I've been busy with school and stuff. I might update tomorrow but I don't know yet.

What do you guys think about Trinity's name and room. Comment me what you think.