Chapter 36

3 Months Later

(Tobias POV)

Today the girls are throwing Trinity and Tris a baby shower. Since this is the second trimester for both of them, their morning sickness is gone. 

Trinity loves the idea of having a girl and being a mom but she hates being pregnant. She tells us that she is always tired and everything. Tris always laughs because she knows what it is like. 

Trinity has been worse with hormones than what Tris had with any of our kids. It is terrible. She is so moody. 

Right now Trinity is sitting in the living room on the couch eating cake. She also eats a ton of food more than Tris ever did. 

Her craving most of the time is Dauntless cake. She is always eating it. 

Tris comes downstairs after a while and eats some cookies, her craving. 

I just laugh at my two girls eating fattening foods. Soon all of the girls get here and come in. 

I sit next to Tris and Trinity sits on the chair across from us. 

For Tabitha, Trinity got, 

Binkies (pacifiers), wash cloths with her named engraved on it, bottles, some baby clothes, onesies, that stuff, diapers, some headbands, more blankets, and more necesities. Tris got the same stuff for Grace. 

After the baby shower everyone goes home and I go and start lunch. I walk back out into the living room when I finish lunch and put it on the table. Trinity is sound asleep on the couch. I smile. She has been a lot more tired. I pick her up, man she is heavy, and bring her to her room. 

I walk back out and find Tris and the rest of the kids sitting at the table eating. 

"Where is Trinity?" Tris asks. 

"Asleep." she nods and I sit down and start eating too. 

About 3 hours later Trinity comes out of her room and sits down on the couch next to me. She leans her head on my shoulder. 

"Nice of you to join us. Did you sleep well?" Tris asks her.

She smiles and nods, "Yes I did." 

We watch more tv and then start on dinner. 

After dinner we go to sleep.

+++

Sorry for the short chapter. 

I will keep updating today. 

Comment and vote. 

~Kelsi