Chapter 16: Finally The Day Is Here (Tris POV)

When I get to Hannah's house, everyone is already there. I walk in and they all scream "There's the bride!" I jsut roll my eyes and get ready for the long night. We finally decide to order pizza and watch movies. I know boring but I don't want to have a real bachelorette party. So we just watch love, chick-flick movies all night. We go to bed a little early since we have to get up kind of early to get ready because the wedding is at 10:00 am.

"Rise and shine Tris! It's your wedding day!" Christina and Hannah scream.

I wake up and get up. I go into the kitchen and smell breakfast. The rest of the girls are in the kitchen making breakfast. They serve me eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, and coffee. I eat it up really fast because I am starving. 

I am pushed towards the bathroom and told to relax in this lavender sented bath salts while they get ready. When I am done, I am told to shave so I do and then I get out of the tub and put on my robe and put my hair in a bun. 

First I am put in a chair and they do my hair, I am only letting them because I want today to be perfect. 

After they put my makeup on, they start to work on my hair. First they blowdry it and then they straighten it. When they are done with my hair they put a braid wrapped around a bun. It looks amazing. 

I then go and put on my dress and shoes. I put on my veil and then I put on my necklace and earrings. I put on a charm braclet that my brothers got me for one of my birthdays. 

I walk out of my room and it is almost 10:00 so they hand me my bouquet of flowers and we walk down to the chasm. When we get there, It is 2 minutes till 10 and we all have a group hug and everything. Uriah and Zeke come by and say that they hope that he treats me right and how my dad would have loved this. I hug them and they go out to stand with the love of my life who I am about to marry.

When the music starts, the bridesmaids go out one at a time and then the maid of honor and then when it is my turn, I don't have any second thoughts, I just walk out, all alone, and when my eyes meet Tobias's my heart melts. He smiles and tears spring up in both of our eyes.

When I get up to the alter and take his hands, Max starts, Max is like my second dad. 

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Tobias Shane Eaton and Beatrice Marie Pedrad. Tobias, do you have some special words to say to Tris?"

He shakes his head and starts.

Tris, 

The moment that I laid eyes on you I fell in love. You are so beautiful and everytime I look at you my heart melts. My life was terrible before I met you. But you changed it and now I am about to start a brand new life with the love of my life. You have so many different personalites, Tris, and all of them are perfect. The day you said yes to me, I knew that I was going to have the best life. I know that this speech is cheesy, but that is what love does to me. I can't begin to describe my love for you because we would be here forever, but just know this, my love for you is infinite. I love Tris. 

I have tears streaming down my face and I have no idea how I will be able to say the words to him. But I do anyways.

Four, 

My life before you was terrible. I was so lonely and depressed. The day when you saved me from dying in the chasm was the day I fell in love with you. The way that I get lost in those amazingly, beautiful eyes is what I want for the rest of my life. I am so glad that I said yes to you because we will have an amazing life, I can tell. My love for you is infinite to. I will always love you.

I barely got that out. Tobias started to cry during that to. 

"Well, you to really are the perfect couple. Does anyone object to this marriage, if so speak now or foever hold your peace." No one raises their hands.

So do you Tobias Shane Eaton take Beatrice Grace Pedrad to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, through sickness and heath, through richer or for poorer?" Max asks Tobias.

"I do!" He says to Max.

"And do you, Beatrice Grace Pedrad take Tobias Shane Eaton to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, through sickness or heath, for richer or for poorer?" Max asks me.

"I do!" I say. 

"Can I have the rings please?" He asks. Zeke and Hannah give us the rings and Tobias puts the ring on my finger and I do the same. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" Max says.

Tobias takes my face in his hand and kisses me. Everyone claps and I am the happiest person on earth at the moment. 

We go to the after party and take pictures,dance, and then we go back to the apartment and I change into some sweats and a sweatshirt and Tobias changes into some shorts and leaves his shirt off. We both climb into bed and he wraps his arms around me and I put lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Beatrice Eaton." He says smiling. 

"Tobias Eaton." I say smiling to. We kiss and one thing leads to another and then we fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am so glad that they are married. Don't worry this book is not even close to being over.

Read, Comment, Vote