Chapter 19 (Tris POV)

~A Few Months Later~

Trinity is due anytime now and Tobias is starting to freak out. He thinks that he will be like his dad and I hit him everytime to try and knock some sense into him. If he thinks that he is going to be like his dad then he must be insane. He is nothing like his dad. I can already tell that he is going to love Trinity and devote his life to protecting both of us.

Over the past few weeks we have been obsessed with this tv show called One Tree Hill. It is really good. So we decide that we are going to watch it now. We are on season 3 and the first 2 seasons have a lot of episodes each! We get up early and watch it until like midnight. The episodes are like and hour long each. We finished the 2 season last night so we start the 3 season today.

We are about halfway through the first episode when my stomach starts hurting and my water breaks. I get these really sharp pains over and over again from my stomach and I know that Trinity is coming.

"TOBIAS!! THE BABY IS COMING!!!!" I yell.

Tobias jumps up and picks me up bridal style and sprints to the car to drive me to the hospital since the hospital isn't here it is at the Erudite headquaters.

When we get the he picks me up and looks horrified, probably because the whole ride there I was screaming and holding my stomach.

"UH...SHE IS IN LABOR!!!!" Tobias yells.

They get me a wheelchair and push the chair into a hospital room with Tobias following close behind. The contractions are really close so that means that the baby should be here soon. (I don't know all about the labor stuff ok)

The doctor comes in and tells me that it is time to start pushing. I push and the stabbing pain comes in like a flood. I start screaming and push some more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Hours Later

I am still in labor but the doctor says that the head is crowning and one more push and it should be over. I can't push anymore. All of my energy is gone.

"Come on you can do it Six! It will all be worth it when we have a beautiful baby girl!" Tobias says, I love how he calls me by my nickname, reminding me that I am strong.

Somewhere deep inside of me I find the strength for one more push.

I hear screaming and this time it isn't mine. I know that it is my baby girl. The doctor says that they have to go and clean her up and then we can see her.

I am so tired. That was exhausting.

"You did so good Tris!! Now we have a baby girl!" Tobias says.

I look at him and smile. He has a huge smile on his face and his hands are red, probably from me squeezing them so hard. I am skinny again and I am so happy.

They bring Trinity in and she is so beautiful. She has Tobias' dark blue eyes and brown hair. She has my face.

I hold her and she is sound asleep and sucking on her thumb. Tobias has the same smile on his face and looks so happy. I smile at our baby girl. The gang comes in and they see us and start smiling. Zeke and Uriah look so happy. After all, they are uncles to a wonderful girl.

3 Days Later

Today we get to bring Trinity home. Yesterday I came home and right now we are in the car going to the hospital to pick her up. When we get there, we have to sign a birth certificate and this is what it looks like.

Trinity Grace Eaton

07-14-14

Beatrice Grace Eaton Tobias Shane Eaton

07-31-94 12-16-92
They go make a copy so that we an have one and they can have one. While they do that, the doctors bring out Trinity. She is sound asleep and they hand her to me. I decide to let Tobias take her. He gladly takes her and then the nurses come back with the birth certificate and we go home. We put her in the car seat and drive home. We put her in her crib and then go watch the tv show for a while.

She starts crying and Tobias says that he will go get her. He walks back to the nursery and I follow him. He picks her up and checks her diaper. Apparentally it is dirly. He walks over to the changing table and changes her diaper. He doesn't look disgusted. He just changes it and she still is crying. So he hands her to me and walks out since he knows what she needs.

I take off my shirt and bra and she latches on. This is my first time breastfeeding and it hurts. When she is done. I put my bra and shirt and take her out into the living room. She starts crying again and this time I don't know what is wrong with her. Tobias comes in and he sees her crying. He comes over to me and picks her up and starts to rock her. She stops crying and just looks fasinated he starts to smile. She soon falls back asleep and he goes and sits on the couch.

"Looks like we have a daddy's girl." I whisper to him. He just smiles.

"I'm going to be a good dad right?" He asks me.

"Of course!" I say.

I get up and go make dinner. I make steak and shrimp. I set the table and Tobias comes in after he put Trinity in her crib. We eat and then go to bed.

I change and then crawl into bed and Tobias kisses me and wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep with a smile on my face knowing that we have a beautiful family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! What do you guys think of Trinity? I wrote 1029 words in this chapter!!