Are You Serious?

Selene's P.O.V

As I got into the car, Paul looked at me and grinned evilly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" I snapped

"He hired you didn't he?" He asked, still with that stupid grin on his face.

"Maybe." I said softly

"I'm very happy for you Selene. Come on! Cheer up! You worry too much." He exclaimed

"Well he was telling to truth i guess." I though to myself. I then started smiling.

"There you go! When are you gonna start working for him?" He inquired.

"Next week, but he's gonna call me to tell me the details."I said

"That's cool" He smiled.

"Yeah, I guess. But I'll still miss you guys though" I said sadly.

"Don't worry about that, you can come visit anytime." he said

"Ok cool." I said

We got to my house, exchanged our goodbyes, and he drove out. I went inside, showered, put on my p.j's and did a little studying for about an hour and a half. I had forgotten that I didn't eat, so I took a break and fixed a snack. I looked over at my kitchen clock, and it read 8:45pm.

"I'll have to go to bed a bit early tonight because I have school tomorrow." I thought to myself.

I cleaned up the kitchen and went back to my room to study. I heard my phone ring. It was one of my best friends, Cheyanne.

"Hey girly, how are you?" She asked

"Hey, I'm ok, u?" I said

"I'm fabulous! How was your interview?" She asked excited.

"It was ok I guess, I got hired." I said plainly

"Shut up! No way! Who are you working for?" she shouted

"You're never going to believe me." I said sadly.

"COME ON SELENE!!!!!! I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything." she said angrily.

"Ok ok I'll give you a hint. Which artist you know, without a doubt, that I love very much?" I said.

There was a long silence. I wanted her to comment, when she did, I almost when deaf

"OMG!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!" She screamed.

I started laughing.

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO WORK FOR THE MICHAEL JACKSON?!" She shouted.

"Hehe, believe it or not, yes I am." i said nervously.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed again.

I laughed nervously.

"Why are you not screaming!" she snapped.

"I guess reality hasn't slapped me yet." I said calmly

"So, when are you starting?" She asked excited.

"Sometime next week."I said.

"Cool..............Well?" she asked

"Well what?" I asked back.

"Don't play dumb! Did you get your hug?" She asked. I had told her that if I got the chance to meet Michael, I would ask for a hug.

"Well.........umm......kinda." I said blushing.

"ummmmhmmmm. He kissed you didn't he?" She inquired.

"Kinda. On my forehead, that's all." I didn't want her to get the wrong impression.

EEPPPP!!!! He likes you!" she shouted

"NNNOOOOOO CHEYANNE!!!!!!! He was just being nice. "I said. I didn't want her to go overboard with this, besides I have Will (my boyfriend).

"Whatever you say. I'll try to come see you before you head to Neverland. We could even have a sleepover!" she said.

"No problem, see you then" I said.

"Ok, bye." We hung up.

Michael's P.O.V

It's been a few days since I've seen Selene and it feels like an eternity without her. I know I only met her once, but I think I might have an 'interest' in her. I realised she is a workaholic, so I won't rush into anything. I don't want it to seem that I hired her because I 'liked' her. Thats not the truth.

We (Tom and I) planned everything for her arrival. We set the date and time she was going to arrive, but I wanted more than that. Since she was Jamaican, I had her room done in Jamaican colours. I wanted her to feel welcomed.

That same night I had to call her to give her to details. I don't know why, but I was kinda nervous calling her. I tried to compose myself as much as possible.

When I called her, she, almost immediately answered.

"Hello" She answered.

"Hello, is this Selene?" I asked safely, trying to disguise my voice.

"Yes, hello Michael." She said smoothly.

"Wow, you catch on really quickly." I laughed.

"Thank you sir. Have you planned for me yet?" She asked

"Yes ma'am." I teased and I gave her the info. except the surprise.

"Oh yeah and I might be coming to pick you up." I said with an evil grin on my face.

"Oh really now, and I'm santa's wife." she said sarcastically

"Howdy Mrs. Clause. Can you please tell your husband that I need three super soakers!!" I teased.

She started laughing uncontrolablely. It was music to my ear and was very contagious.

"You're..............crazy" She said inbetween her laughter.

I gigged.

"Well I have to go study, so I have to go now." She said regretfully.

It's ok. I'll see you Wednesday." I said.

"Sure, see you then."She said.

"Ok bye." I said. 

We hung up.

I can't wait to see her again. *sigh*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Hey ppl. Sorry I didnt get to upload sooner. I got sick and I had school work. Thanks for reading and keep michaeling :D