New Job??

Selene's P.O.V

As I sat in a car escorting me to somewhere unknown, I was held in some deep thoughts

"I am going to be interviewed by a celebrity to be their assistant while still in collage at 26 and being born and raise in Jamaica.Was this the right thing to do?"

I tried to deviate these thoughts and say to myself.

"It's just for a year, by that time I should be getting a job in forensic science by that time."

I also tried to shake off my thoughs by looking at my former boss. He was on his phone as usually. It was just last week when he gave me this job offer.

+++++++++++++Flashback+++++++++++++

I work at a fashion company as a personal assistant for the CEO. His is name Paul Henry. One day he called me into his office. I could tell there was something going on.

"Sorry to call you in your lunchtime." he apologised.

"No problem Paul, whats up?" I asked

"I have a proposal for you. I was talking to one of my clients yesterday. He was looking for a personal assistant."

"Hold on a second, are you telling me that I, Selene Wright, is going to be interviewed by a celebrity to be his personal assistant." I cut in.

"I'm afraid so." Paul said sadly.

"But if I am hired, that means I can't work here anymore." I said in a shocked tone.

" Unfortunately." He said melancholy.

"What do you mean by unfortunately!" I shouted. " I didn' tell anyone I wanted to leave here!"

" It was just a proposal" he said calmly. Its annoys me that he can never get angry easily.

I tried to calm myself down to resist from cursing him off.

" When is the interview?" I asked

" Tomorrow morning. The driver will pick you up at your house." he said

" Fine, i'll go. I'm gonna miss these people. I'll see you on a regular bases." I said sadly.

"By the way, who is moing to be my employer?" I asked

"It's a surprised." He said

"Whatever" I said blandly

"I'm going to have to enjoy this last day here," I said to myself. " I need the money to finish collage."

+++++++++++++++++++Flashback end++++++++++++++++

" I need to stop worry myself." I though to myself.

I took out my ipod and started listening to music. I am a huge MJ fan so it's mostly his songs are on it and sure enough I completely forgot that I was in a car. I started bopping my head to the beats and sang along in my head.

I finally came back to reality and I briefly looked up and a saw a sign which read "Neverland Ranch." It took me a little while to register what I just read.Then it slapped me and I scream into my mind " SWEET MOTHER OR GOD MY EMPLOYER IS GOING TO BE MY FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH . MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!