Sleepover

As I got ready for a sleepover with Cheyanne, I was still pissed off at what happened between Will and me. I was deep in my thoughts when I was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Cheyanne and three of my other close friends, Adrianna, Alexis and Kaycilee.

"Hi guys, whats going on?" I asked.

"We heard that you were depressed at school." Adrianna said. I know exactly who told them. It was from two other friends, Peta-gaye and Abigail. We go to the same collage and we went to the same high school in Jamaica.

"Come inside and we'll talk." I said regretfully. I really didn't want to talk about It.

Everyone sat down while I went for the beverages. When I came back and each person their drink, all the attention was placed on me. I felt a little self-conscious.

"Well..........." Cheyanne said impatiently.

"Fine I'll talk." I hissed.

I began

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++Flashback++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA BE WORKING FOR THAT FREAK!!!" He exclaimed.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A FREAK!! WHAT IF I WERE TO RUN AROUND THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU 'WILL GREGORY JAMES' IS A FREAK!!!" I added. 

He rose his hand to slap me, but I caught it just in time and twisted it. 

"There is no GODDAMN WAY you're gonna come into my house and speak badly about someone who doesn't even know you." I said and I released his hand from my grip. It left a bruise on his hand.

"I'm TIRED of you bullshit Will. You think I didn't see you with that Brenda chick last week in Starbucks." I said accusingly.

"I can explain, " Will said softly.

"Well I'm listening." I said impatiently.

"She invited me for lunch.........and..um......."Will hesitated.

"I knew it," I said softly. There was an awkward silence in the room.

"Will, what happened to you? You're not same shy guy that asked me out. You're not the same guy that gave me my first kiss. I just can't trust you anymore" My voice started to crack. Tears started running freely out of my eyes.

"Sel, please don't say that. You can always trust me. I love you." Will leaned in and kissed me passionately. I had to put a stop to this although I didn't want to. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Will, I'm sorry but I cant do this. We have to break up." I said on the urge of breaking down.

"Please Sel, give me........." Will stated.

"Will, this isn't easy for me so please don't make it any harder." I said holding back the tears.

"Well it was nice know ya, you little bitch!"  He stormed out and slammed the door.

I instantly broke down.

+++++++++++++++++++++End Flashback+++++++++++++++++++++++

 I finished speaking. Adrianna's eyes almost popped out of her  head, Kaycilee's mouth dropped and Cheyanne and Alexis were enraged.

"That fucking asshole." They said in unison.

"Yep." I said casually.

"I'LL BUST A CAP IN HIS ASS THEN HE'LL SEE A REAL BITCH!!" Cheyanne screamed.

"AMEN!!!" Alexis agreed. 

"Forget about him, his is a NOBODY." Adrianna stated.

"The last part didn't bother me so much, it was the part where he almost slapped you and then he has the audacity to kiss you, RUBBISH!!!!!" Kaycilee explained.

I was silent. I honestly didn't know what to say. On the inside it hurt sooooo bad,but I really don't like showing my emotions, so I put on a brave face and said,

"Well that's the least of my worries, I'll just have to focus on the future." I said strongly.

"There you go," Kaycilee said. Everyone seemed to like my statement, except Cheyanne. I know she is gonna confront about it at the sleepover.

I was getting late,so everyone had to go,except Cheyanne. We said our goodbyes and they left. Me and Chey went  to get things read for the sleepover. When we did that, we changed into our sleepwear and watched a movie. The movie finished at 11:15pm and I had to go to bed by 12am because I would be going to Neverland early in the morning. So we talked about random things, until she popped up the million dollar question.

"Why were you pulling the'courageous' card today." Cheyanne asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know you're hurt girl, but you can't have everything build up inside you." She said concerned.

"I see myself as 'weak' when I do that." I said holding the tears back.

"STOP THE CRAP SELENE!!! All you're gonna do is hurt yourself more." Cheyanne snapped.

"Why me Chey, why.............................." I broke down in front of her. She comforted me, I guess that's all I want, because I started feeling better. She then got me a rag and a glass of water to calm me down.

"Thanks for everything Cheyanne." I said with a half smile.

"No problem girly, now get some sleep." She said.

"Ok. goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." She said. I turned lights off and I instantly fell asleep. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Hey people, sorry I took so long to update. I hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote. KEEP MICHAELING :D