Déjà Vu

Michael's P.O.V
    It's been really busy since Selene had left. We had planned out everything before she had left and all, but I kinda missed how she used to threaten me to get out of bed sometimes. Well, ok not only that, I missed her in general. I speak to her on the phone sometimes but  I'm more used to seeing her in person. Its like no matter how busy and distracted I am, she always crosses my mind. My thoughts were disrupted by Paul, who kept waving his hand in my face.

   "Mike are you alright?" He asked. We were reviewing the designs for my outfit, as well as the outfits for the dancers when I spaced out.

   "Yeah I'm fine," I reassured.

    "Well, the perfectionist Michael Jackson I know doesn't get distracted when planning a tour. Are you thinking about Selene?" He said with a weird smirk.

    "I have no idea what you are talking about," I said, trying to play it off. He stared me down with that smirk of his. This was getting really uncomfortable.

    "Paul you're embarrassing me," I said. I couldn't help but blush.

    "How long were you planning to keep this to yourself, sir." He said as he sat back in his office chair. I chuckled

    " Look don't take it personally but I'm trying to gain the confidence to tell her how I really feel." I stated.

     "Well then, I wish you all the best. Enough with this mushy talk, I might turn into a little bitch." He said. We finally got back to work on deciding the outfits and I left his office feeling a bit satisfied.

   After I left Paul's office, I headed to the studio to meet with my manager, as well as the  producer of the tour to clarify when I'll be starting rehearsal. After I left the studio and headed back home. I was greeted at my doorway by a childhood friend of mine, Lisa-Marie. She is a good friend of mine and has been keeping me company since Sel left. She doesn't usually stay with me for long, but this evening was different. We spoke about random stuff and she wanted to watch a movie with me. I didn't mind at all.

 During the movie, she got awfully close to me. Closer than normal. I was a bit suspicious of her intent, but I played along to see far this would go.

   The movie had finally ended. I hadn't felt so uneasy before. I didn't want to be rude, so I didn't push her away. In a sense, I didn't mind the affection she was giving but every few minutes Sel would cross my mind.

  "Well that was a good movie, wasn't it?" Lisa said. She flashed an innocent smile. I wasn't buying it.

   "Yeah I guess." I plainly said.

   "What are doing Lisa."

    "I really don't know what your talking about Michael." She said while seductively saying my name.

     "Look Lisa, you are a really nice friend to me. I already have feelings for some else. Please stop this."  As I spoke, she inched her face and body closer to me. She bit her bottom lip while staring at my lips. I have to stop this but before I could push her off, she caressed me with her bright red lips. My first reaction was to return the favour but I can't be playing Selene like this. We aren't together, but I don't care, she has feelings too. Lisa knew about her so I can't believe she would do this.
   I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away from me.

  " Lisa stop this. You know about Sel so why the hell would you do  this." I said.

   "Oh come on Mikey, just lighten up, it's not like you and her are together. Besides don't pretend  like you never enjoyed that." She said with a seductive smirk.

  "Lisa wake up ok, I don't-" I was distracted by a figure, which was at the entrance living room. To my horror, it was Selene.

Selene's P.O.V
  So I decided to surprise Michael by coming a little earlier than expected. I had an awesome time with my dad, but I had to head back to California because I have finals coming up soon. Plus I had to aid with the preparation of Michael's Bad Tour. His bodyguard Tom was in on the plan, so he was the one picked me up from the airport.
   As we drove into Neverland, I flew the passenger door open and ran into the house. As I entered the mansion, I could faintly hear his voice, along with a female voice. I quietly entered the living room,  only to regret the sight that I had just seen. Who the fuck is this bitch and why is she all up in Michael's shit. Also, if Michael wasn't into this girl, then why did he kiss her back. 

   Eventually, Michael acknowledged my presence. There was an awkward silence in the room. After an eternity, the woman got up,

    "See you later Michael." She said in a hushed tone as she stormed out of the room.

    My gaze never left Michael, who had a look of sorrow on his face. 

     " Selene I-"

      " And here I thought I would surprise you. Oh well, I guess I was just a toy for you Michael. It's my fault, I shouldn't have gotten involved with you. You are the boss and I am certainly stepping my boundaries here." I said while trying to fight back the tears.

      " No, you aren't a toy Selene. I really don't care if you are my employee. You are an amazing person to me. Lisa came onto me and I panicked ok. I told her I wasn't interested in her because of you, and at this point and  whatever you say, won't change the feelings I have for you, Selene," he explained. His voice cracked a little, but I didn't care. The hurt was too much,  I was beyond pissed now.

      " Michael I think you should question your priorities right now. You kissed her back, didn't you? That means you're either playing both of us, or you are confused about your feelings. Yeah, I know we aren't a couple, but I don't like to be kissed by someone who has no real feelings for me! " I exclaimed. I wasn't having it with his bullshit. I have exams to focus on, I don't have time for this. I ran up the stairs, but he grabbed my arm.

      " Selene, please listen to me. " He begged. 

      " I don't care anymore, Michael. Now excuse me, I have exams to study for." I broke away from his grip and ran to my room. He ran after me, but I didn't care anymore. As I got into my room, I slammed my door in his face. He knocked on the door, why is he so persistent.

    " Michael leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed and punched the door. I could hear sobbing on the other side of the door. I instantly broke down in tears. Why is this happening to me again? I guess this is a sign that we shouldn't be together at all.  Whatever I had my career to think about. Sitting here sobbing won't get me anywhere in life, but for some reason, these tears won't stop falling.

*************************************************************************************************

Thanks For Reading. :3

Happy Birthday Michael!