Neverland Here We Come!!

Selene's P.O.V

I was half-asleep when I started hearing someone singing softly. I didn't think too hard about it when.....

"ITS TIME TO GET UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP, ITS TIME TO GET UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" Cheyanne sang as she jumped up and down on my bed and most importantly, ON ME!!! It felt like an eternity, until the song faded and finally came to stop, or so I thought,

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP!! She screamed finally.

"Fine fine, I'm up, JEEZ!!!!" I said with frustration.

I got up reluctantly and went to the kitchen where I was greeted with the counter top filled with a variety of breakfast items.

"Woman I can't eat all of this!" I exclaimed.

"Aren't you having a 'visitor' " she said with an evil grin on her face.

"Seriously, I'm going for a job, not a date." I said bluntly 

"Come on, its kind gesture." Cheyanne said with puppy dog eyes. She knew I couldn't resist.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

We ate what our stomach could hold. There was a knock door, I was too lazy to get up, so Cheyanne went. She came back a few seconds, jumping up and down like a kangaroo on drugs.

"MICHAEL IS HERE!!" I covered her mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhhh!! I'm gonna get ready. You are gonna let him in and do not over react, got it." I said firmly. She wasn't that big of an MJ fan, but I guess she was 'starstruck'. 

"Yes ma'am" She confirmed.

I ran to my room to get ready. I was already late, and I didn't want my first impression to be a bad one.

Michael's P.O.V

The door opened slowly, and I was greeted by a light brown young lady wearing pajamas with her hair in a ponytail.

"Good morning Mr. Jackson, My name is Cheyanne" she greeted me with a warm smile. I am so glad she didn't freak out.

"Good morning Cheyanne, is Selene here?"

"Yes she is, She's just getting ready. Please come in." she said

"Sure," I said. She led the way. I was led into a very nice living room.

 Cheyanne and I was having a nice little chit chat when I heard a familiar voice

"I'm all set," Selene said. She came out with an inviting smile. My face instantly lit up when I saw here. She had on a lovely black dress which stopped just below her knee. It fitted her body in all the right places. Her black wedges and silver accessories complimented her look.

  "Ok. Lets get going then," I said without hesitation.

I brought her bags out my car while Cheyanne walked us out. We said our goodbyes and I opened the car door for Selene and I entered afterwards.

Neverland here we come :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hey guys, sorry for the long wait but thanks for your support. I would be nowhere without guys, HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THE CHAPTER :D