Interview Time

Selene's POV

By the time the interview was about to start, Paul's phone rang.

"I have to take this. I'm sorry." He apologized and ran off on the phone.

Michael turned me and said, " We will have to do the interview out here because me office is being renovated. I hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all." I said

Michael then took up my resume and started reading it. When he finished, he looked at me and said, " I see you are still in collage and doing extremely well. When are you going to finish and what are you studying?"

I blushed a little and said,"Thank you. Well actually this is my final year and I'm studying Forensic Science." I said intelligently.

"I see. So what interests do you have in being a personal assistant?" Michael asked again.

Before I could answer, Paul ran into the room and said, " I have to leave because my wife was rushed to the hospital. Selene, I will be back to pick you up."

"Ok." I said plainly.

"Man you choose the right time to ditch me, Now I'm all alone with Michael." I thought to my self angrily

Paul was running so fast that  he skidded on the floor and landed on his rare end. Michael and I ran over to help him up but he was already out in the yard. Then he hopped into his car. His car couldn't start so he started cursing. The car finally started and he sped out the gate. After this, Michael and I looked at each other and we started laughing uncontrollably. Michael was on the floor while i doubled over with laughter when my glasses fell off. I reached for it and touched it when I felt a soft, warm hand on mine.

"Awkward!" I shouted in my mind .

" I got it, thank." I had to turn my face because I was blushing so hard.

"No problem, lets go back to the living room." he said shyly, with his face turning bright red.

"Alright." I felt my face cool down a little.

Michael's POV

As we walked to the living room  I thought to myself,

"How can I feel this way about a girl I just met? If this was not a formal meeting, I would be singing P.Y.T to her.......NO MICHAEL!!! FOCUS!" I mentally slapped myself.

We sat down and continue,

"Well I may seem shy at first but I love to meet, interact and work with people. It's also good practice for me so it will be easy for me to work with people once I become a forensic scientist." she answered.

"Wow." That's all I could say at this point. I gained my composure and continued,

" You are free to ask me any questions." I said

" Ok, but I only have one question though." She said.

"Sure no problem." I said. I have a feeling she is gonna ask about the salary.

" I know that you might be thinking that I going to ask about the salary. Well I am not conceited. My question is, when I am under pressure with your work and collage work, will I -"

"No no no, please don't think like that, just because your my personal assistant, doesn't mean I'm gonna treat you like a slave." I had to cut in, I don't want her thinking like that.

"Wait a sec, are you saying that I'm going to be working for you?" she asked skeptically.  

"Smart girl." I said with a smile.

At this there was a wide smile on her face.

" Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Mich- I mean Mr. Jackson. You won't  be disappointed." She said excited.

"No problem, please call me Michael." I said

At that moment I heard her phone ring and sure enough, it was one of my songs. It was 'Just Good Friends.' She looked at my reaction. I smiled and she blushed a little.

"Hello. Hey Paul,hows your wife....Good to know.... ok then, I'll get my stuff ready ." She hung up.

"Well Paul is on his way for me so I'll be leaving shortly." She said sadly.

"It's ok. You'll have to move here next week, if thats ok with you?" I asked

"Sure, wait I'm gonna start working next week?" She asked

"Yes, is there a problem?" I inquired

"No, not at all." She smiled

"Is Paul's wife ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, she was just dehydrated." She stated

"Ok." I saw Paul's car at the gate,but deep down, I never wanted to say goodbye to her. Paul called her to say that he was outside.

"Well there's my ride, it's been nice meeting you Selene and I know I will enjoy working with you." I said anticipating for a response

She gave me a warm smile and said,

"Thank you for hiring me Michael. You won't regret this, and um....................can I ask you something before go." She said shyly with her cheeks turning red.

"Sure." I said

"Can I um...............................................get a hug?" She asked.

I held out my hands and we embraced. From that hug I could tell she had the sweetest, kindest and the most beautiful heart. I lost control of my emotions and kissed her on her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled and her face was now all red. We heard Paul blowning his horn.

"I have to go. I'll see you next week." She said softly. I could sense that she didn't want to go. I didn't either.

"I'll call you and tell you the plan, ok." I said

"Ok." she said and closed the door behind her.

"What did I just do? I just met her! What is wrong with me! Why did I kiss her?" I was asking myself all these questions which I had no answers for.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Sorry for the last post. I am under alot of school pressure so please understand. KEEP MICHAELING XOXO =D