Was This A Good Idea?

Selene's P.O.V

I was in deep sleep when I heard my alarm go off. I was, of course, one of Micheal's songs, 'Speed Demon'. I knew that when I started living at Neverland, I would have to change it. I couldn't let Michael think that I was this freaky fan girl, because I'm not.

I reluctantly got up, turned off my alarm, took a shower and made breakfast. While I was eating, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and found my boyfriend Will with a bunch of roses in his hand.

"Good morning sweetie," he said sweetly.

"Good morning, hun." I said smiling from ear to ear. He then gave me a short peck on the lips.

We were 'high school sweethearts', as they call it. We weren't in a relationship until we got to collage. We have been dating for three years now.

"You need a lift for school?" he asked. I liked driving but I prefer to be driven.

"Sure. Are you gonna be busy later?" I asked. I wanted to tell him about my new job.

"Nope, what's up?" He asked.

"I just wanted to tell you about my new job." I said happily.

"Ok. Well come now, you wanna be late for school right?" He looked at me with an evil grin. 

"Maybe, maybe not." I joked around.

He laughed and helped me with my bags. When we got into the car and drove off from my house, we talked and laughed about random things. You could say that we liked each other ALOT! Maybe even love each other.

I got to school, we kissed goodbye and I came out of the car and went to my class.

*********************************************************************************************************

When Will and I got to my house, I cooked dinner and we ate together. When we were finished, he asked,

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Oh, I got a new job." I said plainly.

"As a personal assistant for a celebrity. I'll be getting US$500 every day."I said, I was actually excited for the first. 

"Wow hun, I am so proud of you!!" He got up and hugged me instantly. He then sat  down. 

"Thanks Will." I said.

" So who is it?!" He asked.

"Michael Jackson." I said nervously.

I immediately saw his excited face turn red hot with anger.

"SELENE ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!?? ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE WORKING FOR THAT F****** FREAK!!!!" He exclaimed.

" OH HELL NO! SHIT ABOUT TO GET REAL!!!! I thought to myself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Hey guys, well here's a cliff hanger. please comment on any suggestions you my have for the story, and keep michaeling ;D