One Dance

Selene's P.O.V
Well tomorrow I'll be heading to Jamaica to take care of my dad. I can't wait to see him again. Its  kinda tragic that I have to see him in that state but at the end of the day I will enjoy his company and his awesomeness.
I'm supposed to be packing for my trip but instead I'm sneaking around in Michael's dance room. He has been busy in his studio all day so he might not see me. I dance to release stress plus I know he wouldn't have a problem with me being in here but I'm still on the lookout for him.
I placed my iPod on the dock and selected one of my favorite Ed Sheeran song 'Don't'. I had already made a routine for it so I started dance. My choreography had a few hip hop moves, jass and of course a few of Michael's moves. I never danced the entire song though, I stopped where I had no more moves and just sang along with the song.
When the song ended I was startled by applause. I quickly spun my head around to find Michael leaning against the door smiling.
Well shit, my cover is blown.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry for being in here. This wont happen again I swear." I said in embarrassment. I ran for my shoes and then ran towards the iPod dock. Before I could reach it, Michael slid across the room and blocked me.
"Its fine Selene, you know that. And besides you we're really good." He said giving me his signature smile. Oh my gosh why the eff are we so close.
" ok so I'm not fired?" I asked.
"Not if you dance with me." He said while biting his lip. He can't be serious right?
"And what if I say no." I flashed him a smirk.
He chuckled
"I don't think you have a choice." He said. I swear if he wasn't cute I would've smacked him. I let out a defeated sigh and heald his hands that he offered me.
The beat of Flashlight by Jessie J played as Michael and I glided across the room. Time had felt like it had frozen. Ever problem I had felt like it had melted away. It felt natural being in his arms like this. I'm honestly not a ballroom dancer but I seemed to be killing the dancefloor. The spins and mini solos I had done were on point. He seemed pleased because he was smiling the whole time. There were a few intense moments where we just staring at each other. It seemed very weird but I just played along with it. I didn't want to kill the mood. The song began to slow down and at this point my hands were around him and my head was on his chest. His arms we're around my waist.

Michael's P.O.V
The song had finally ended and Selene slowly lifted her head off my chest and met my glaze.
"Sorry if I wasn't good enough for you. I'm pretty sure you do this often with girls on set or fans." She said with a faint smile.
"Actually, this the first time I've done something like this." I said truthfully.
" So why am I the first to dance with you then?" She said, still staring into my eyes.
" Well why not. You are an amazing person Selene. I wish more persons in world were like you." I could have said more but not just yet. Her smile was a little bit brighter. She started to let go of me but I wasn't ready to let her go just yet.
" You can let go now Michael." She said with a chuckled.
"..........But I'm not ready to let go just yet." I said. With that I leaned in for a kiss and she responded. I closed my eyes and our lips met again. It felt just like the first time. Her hand moved to the back of my neck and held her tighter.
"Well what do we have here."
Both my and Selene's head snapped to the door of the dance room. It was my sister Janet, who had her hands clasped and big smirk on her face. We pulled each other away but it was too late.
" Oh Janet....hey there......ummm I don't know what your talking about." I said while laughing nervously.
" mmm don't you 'hey' me Michael. I saw you and your little friend here smooching away." She said in a 'sing-song' voice while poking me and Selene in the side. Selene was awfully quite. She probably was as embarrassed as I am.
  "Anyways, this ain't none of my business. Besides I came for Selene." Janet said.
   "Wait.....what?" Selene said. Well at least I'm not the only one confused here.
   "Yeah girl we are going out. My treat. Besides I wanna get to you a little better." Janet said. What the hell is she up to.
    "Well I guess I don't have a choice. Let to go get changed." Selene chuckled as she left the room without even looking back at me. I turned to Janet.
    "What the hell are you doing Janet." I said annoyed. Not only did she interrupt our moment but made things a whole lot more awkward.
     "Oh nothing. I actually planned to surprise Sel and take her out but I came and met you two eating each other's faces." She said with a smirk.
      "Whatever Janet. And please take that look off your face. Just don't say anything to her that will scare her off." I love my lil sister but she can be a pain sometimes.
      " Ohhhhh looks like someone has his sights set on this girl. I might have to conduct a little interrogation." Janet said. I don't like where this is going.
      "Janet plea-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.
      "All set?" Janet asked her. She nodded in agreement.
      "Well see you later lover boy." Janet said while batting her eyelashes. Selene laughed and look at me. Great now I'm blushing like and idiot.

Selene's P.O.V 
    We left Michael blushing like a school girl. I can't say I'm any better though. Not only did the King of Pop and I share a kiss for the second time but we were caught by his little sister. I feel sorry for him because she is gonna tease the living shit out of him.
   Janet took me to mall where we did a little shopping. I'm not a big fan of shopping but hey, it ain't ever day you get to go out with Janet Jackson. We stopped at a cafe and both had a smoothie.
   "So Selene, I see you and my brother are getting pretty serious?" She asked. I almost choked on my drink.
    "Woah there. I know what you saw and it's not what it looked like."I said in defense. She chuckled.
     " Its ok hun. I know y'all ain't an item. Michael would have told me. But he does talk about you." Janet said as she takes a sip of her smoothie. Well now I'm more than curious.
      "What? Really?" I'm more than shocked at this point.
      "Ohhhh yeah girl. He really likes you. Probably even loves you." She said. What? Loves me? I've only known this guy for 3-4 months, where did this L word come from.
     "I'm so confused. I haven't known him for that long, and why me?" I had so many questions.
     " Let me tell you about Michael. He is a total sweetheart and stuff but his heart is really fragile. He falls for woman easily but to be honest, out of all these woman, you are the only I see as wife material." She said looking me dead in the eyes as she said it. I was lost for the words. I still have so many questions to ask but I refrained. My chain of thought was broken when Janet took my hand.
  "Look I know this is a lot to absorb, but you have made Michael happy these past months. I really hate to see him depressed and wallow in self pity." She said.
    "I don't know what to say. I do have feelings for him and i wouldnt do anything to hurt him, but I'm going through a bad break up right now and I'm not ready for any commitment right now." I said as a tried to hold back the tears.
    "Dont worry about that, he will wait." Janet said in confidence.
   After we finished our chit chat, we headed to Neverland. Janet and I had some interesting conversations on the way back and she is ab awesome person to talk to. I still can't forget that last comment she made about Michael.
  What if I'm not wife material as Janet thinks? What is if not good enough for him and his family? What about my heart? Its just as fragile as his.............