Brief Departure

Selene's P.O.V

Well today is the day that I'll be leaving for Jamaica. This situation is bittersweet for two reasons. The first reason is that I'll be seeing my dad after so long, but the state I'll be greeting him in won't be too pretty. The second reason is that after 4 months around Michael, I've grown very fond of him, maybe even developed some feelings for him. He probably knows this already and is waiting for me to confess. I will.........eventually. I'm really going to miss him, but its only a month. Its not like I'm going forever.
I had gotten an early start this morning. I tried to occupy myself with last minute packing and preparation, but I couldn't stop thinking about these past incidents with Michael. I had so many questions to ask him, but there was just so little time. Well I can always ask when I get back, right?
He had a busy day today with tour preparation so I barely saw him. For some reason I just can't stop thinking about him. Maybe being away from him will help me clear my head.
I had finally finished packing so I decided to take a shower and get myself ready for the journey ahead. After I got dressed, I heard a knock on my door. It could only be one person.

"Hey Mike. I didn't know you still existed." I said with a smirk. He chuckled.

"I don't know. I could be a ghost for all I know." He said.

" Well whether dead or undead, would you like to help a weakling carry these bags downstairs." I said while giving him a puppy-dog face. He willingly agreed. Since he doesn't have much muscle mass, you would think he isn't that strong. I was proven wrong today.
As we got downstairs, one of close friends, Alexis, drove up the driveway. She will be traveling with me, but she won't be stay as long as I will be. She got out of the car and I greeted her at the front door. She had met Michael on a previous occasion and boy did she hyperventilate. She was a lot calmer now though.
In no time, the car was loaded with my suitcases. Michael turned to us and we said our final goodbyes.

"I gonna miss you Selene." He said while hugging me.

I chuckled. "This isn't goodbye, its more like 'catch you later.' "

We pulled away from the embrace and I found myself staring into his eyes. I really don't know why I was doing this, I guess I was trying to find the answers to all my questions and doubts I had about him. My chain of thought was interrupted by Alexis, who cleared her throat.

"Come on love birds. Hurry it up, we have a plane to catch." She said with a sly smirk. I could feel the blood rushing to my face. I hate PDA but I didn't realize that that was what I was actually doing. I quickly let go of him and headed to car.
As we pulled out of the drive way, he went back inside the mansion. I felt very uneasy for some reason. I didn't like the way we parted ways. I won't be seeing until another month. I felt that I should leave him with something.

" Sel, are you ok. Did you leave something. " Alexis said. She could sense something was up.

" I forgot to do something. It won't take long." I said. She stopped the car and I exited.

Michael's P.O.V

It hurt me to see her go. I had the chance to make a move on her but I had let my shyness overpower me. Oh well, its not like I won't see her again. Besides she has her business to take care of and so do I.
I had to rush back to the studio to meet with the producers for the tour. As I headed to the kitchen, I heard a knock on the front door. I found it weird because I wasn't expecting anyone and I had just came inside. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole in the door. It was Selene.

With no hesitation, I opened to door and before I could say anything, she grabbed my shirt so that I could come down to her level and then slammed her lips onto mine. My heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest as our lips moved in sync with each other. Without warning, she pulled away, still with the top of my white t-shirt in her hand. She moved her lips to my ear and said, "Hey Michael. See I finally fell for you. Congratulations." As she said those words, she ran to the car, not even to look back at me. Well it never made sense always. It's not like I could have said anything. I was still trying to process what had just happened. The only thing I got from all of this, is that any doubts I had about her feelings towards me were lifted. The next trick I have up my sleeves, is to make her mine.