Ch. 32: Graduation

~One Week Later~

{Laura's POV~}

Ross has been out of the hospital for four days now. He got the sling off since his arm wasn't actually broken just badly bruised. The eyepatch..could have came off but the blonde goofball wanted to keep it on so he could be a pirate. I will forever make fun of him for that.

"Laura can I make you walk the plank?"

"Ross are you ever going to stop? "

He scoots closer to me and whispers in my ear, "You could bribe me."

"Can't you just take off the damn eyepatch which you don't need and be normal again?"

"But I like being a pirate." He sticks out his bottom lip.

I roll my eyes, "And you wonder why I don't want to move in with you.."

Ross has been begging me to agree to buying a house together. The thing is we literally just got back together. There's no way I'm moving in with him until we've been dating at least a year.

"You'd love having your own house with me. Think about it. We'd be alone all the time." He says and kisses my cheek.

"Yeah I don't know about that.."

"Stop being so dirty minded Laur, I just want to play video games with you all day." He smirks and I was about to hit at him when I remembered he's already hurt.

"Your lucky your injured, Shor."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

~Three Months Later~

So it's graduation day. I'm so nervous. I mean I know I passed it's just..what do I do now! I've applied for a few colleges, but I don't know if I've been accepted to any of them. Ross and I both tried to apply to the same colleges. I don't think I could bare being separated from him.

"Ready to go Laura?" My dad asks me with a smile. I nod my head and we head to the school for the graduation ceremony.

I went and chatted with all my friends. We laughed, cried, and shared a few high school memories. It was fun. Ashley said she got accepted into Yale. I don't usually get jealous, but come on..that's my dream college.

Soon it was time for us to sit down and watch as everyone is given their diploma. I stood in the line, smiling. My long blue gown blew gently in the wind. This is it..

"Jay Anderson." Someone begins reading off the names in alphabetical order. This is going to take awhile..

"Ashley James." I clapped for my best friend as as smiles for her mother who was taking pictures.

The closer it got to me the more nervous I felt. Ross was right in front of me. He didn't look nervous at all. That's just something he's good at, never getting nervous.

"Ross Lynch." I cheered when they called his name. Ross smiled and his family clapped and cheered loud for him.

"Laura Marano." I stepped out onto the stage and shook my principles hand. My dad, the Lynches, and all my friends clapped and I started crying. This is just such a big moment for me.

Once I was off stage I ran and hugged my dad. He hugged me back, tightly.

"I'm so proud of you." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you daddy..I wish mom was here too."

"Me too. But she is here..in your heart." He tells me, making a smile curve upon my lips.

Suddenly someone grabs my waist, spinning me around and kissing my lips.

Giggling I pull apart, "Hi Ross, nice job up there."

"You too Marano." He hugs me and kisses my head.

I hug him back and look up at him, "So have you been accepted to any colleges yet?"

He shakes his head and scratches the back of his neck, "Actually Laura..I decided on not going to college."

"What?" I look at him shocked.

"I'm going on tour with R5." He says and I sigh.

"Oh..."

"Don't be sad, you can come with me!" He says holding me close.

"I-I dunno." I stutter.

He looks at me with pleading eyes, "Please Laur? It would be so much fun."

Closing my eyes to think for a minute I nod my head, "Alright, I'll go with you."

"Really!" Ross gets excited, "Yes!"

I smile again, "How could I pass it up."

He puts his hands on my waist, "I'm so glad I have you."

"I'm excited." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"For what?" He asks.

"Our future." I tell him smiling and stand on my tip toes to kiss him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: Really short I know..there are probably 2 or three chapters left. We'll see what I come up with. I hope you enjoyed this terrible chapter. I am going to try and update again this week.

Please comment and vote!

Thank you.

~Hannah