Ch. 35: Stranger

A/N: If you were wondering where the details of the last chapter are they're right here. Just a warning if you want to skip. 😉😏

{Ross' POV~}

Hearing Laura moaning my name felt so refreshing. The way her body rubbed up against mine. It was just perfect. Especially since it's been awhile since we've done this. Having sex does keep a couple closer. I plan on staying really close to Laura for this whole tour.

Her lips were attached to mine as my hands felt every part of her body. I cupped her breasts in my hands, giving them a gentle squeeze. Each time she would smile against my lips. I entered my finger in her first to tease her. She squirms and breaks the kiss.

"No Ross I want the D." She moans and I laugh a little. I had her completely seduced.

"Just wait baby, I want to make you feel good, then I'll make you feel great." I whisper sexily into her ear.

She moans and I enter a second finger. I felt her hands trace down my chest and my v line.

"Ross hurry up." She begged me. Damn it made me feel good.

Maybe I should just give the woman what she wants.

I took my fingers out, licking them clean. I was plenty hard enough.

"Ro-"

Before she could whine anymore I thrusted into her quickly and Laura screamed. I quieted her down with a kiss and made sure to be gentle at first.

"Fuck that feels great." She moans, finally satisfied. I smile and thrust in and out of her, feeling the warm water roll down my back.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

~One Week Later~

It's a sunny afternoon. I decided to take advantage of that and take Laura out for a walk in the park. Simple and original. That's what she likes. I held her hand as we walked, smiling at how perfectly her hand fit in mine.

"So what's the occasion?" Laura asks out of no where.

"What?"

"Why are we here?"

"I just thought it was a beautiful day to take my beautiful girlfriend out for a walk." We exchange smiles, "I mean, the tour bus gets really crowded."

She nods, agreeing with me. It's silent for a few moments.

"Do you ever think of our future together?" Laura says starring at the clouds.

Damn what do I say?

"Yeah..a lot actually." I answer, giving her hand a squeeze.

"Really?" Her face brightens, "Me too."

God she's adorable. I love her so much. I'd do anything for this girl.

We stop walking and take a seat under a tree. She rests her head on me and puts both her legs across my lap.

"I love you Ross. We've been through a lot I know and some of it I wish I could forget. But I think in the end, it makes me love you that much more." She says and kisses me.

She's too sweet.

"I love you more Laur, I can't even explain it. I'd do anything for you baby."

Her cheeks turn red and she tries to look away. I take her cheek in my hand and kiss it.

We stay there together all day and into the night. Neither of us had any interest in leaving.