Ch. 5: Grounded

{Laura's POV~}

The next morning I was unwilling to get up to go to school. My mom kept knocking on the door and yelling at me to come out and go to school. Unfortunately for me, my dad found the key to my room and came in.

"Laura, you have to go to school. Now get up and get dressed." He demanded. Why is my family so cruel!

"I'm too depressed to get up." I complained.

"You know, school is the only place you'll be able to see your boyfriend." He said and I frowned at him.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to be around him?" I mocked. Maybe I am acting like I'm twelve...

"I guess there's no way for me to stop you in school." He answered.

I smiled and finally got up. I knew dad felt bad. He does have a heart, he does understand love to an certain extent.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Hey Laura." Ross greets me by my locker.

"Hi." I replied and hugged my books against my chest, still a bit upset.

"You okay?" He asked.

I shake my head, "My dad won't let me see you, only in school." I explained, giving him a hug.

He gave me a hug in return, "Doesn't he know that it's impossible to stop love?"

I shook my head in his chest and I could hear his heart beat, along with every breath he took.

"Don't feel bad, I got in big trouble too. I'm grounded for two weeks." He says.

"We can't even text each other...and we have spring break this weekend." I sighed, hugging him. This is so upsetting. Spring break is one whole week without any contact with Ross. How am I supposed to do that?

"We'll find a way, I promise." He assured me.

"I know we will." I smiled.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Ross' POV~}

I sat down in my desk. I was tired, angry, and depressed. In no mood to talk to anyone. Except Laura, but I don't have this class with her. Just another reason to be sad.

"Ross, ready for the game tonight?" Randy asked, bumping me with his boney elbow.

"Ow..." I groaned rubbing my shoulder where he had hit me, "Not really." I muttered.

"Dude, what's your problem. Your like this way to often." Randy says rolling his eyes. God he's annoying.

"Randy can you just leave me alone. I'm not in the mood." I grumbled.

Randy chuckles, "Ross, sometimes you make me wonder if you're a girl on their period." A couple guys behind him laugh at his ridiculous comment.

"Haha...Randy your so funny." I said with full sarcasm while rolling my eyes.

Just then I saw Laura walk into the classroom. She walked over to the teachers desk. They were talking. What were they talking about? I don't know. I just took the chance to see a rose appear in the middle of a thorn patch.

A minute passes and Laura and the teacher had finished the conversation she waved to me before she walked out of the room. I wonder what she was doing in here?

"Alright class, I'd like to introduce a new student." The teacher, Mrs. Mone announces.

Everyone had to whisper something in their neighbors ear.

When Love Bites: A Raura Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें