Ch. 33: Time For Tour

{Laura's POV~}

Today R5 is leaving to go on tour. I would be balling my eyes out right now, but I get to go with them!

My dozen bags are all stacked on my bed. Ross said he's on his way to come get my bags..I think he'll be a bit surprised. I am not a light packer okay. I won't see my home for three months, so I have to pack as much of my junk with me that I can.

There's a knock on the door and Ross walks in.

"Woah." Is the only thing he says as his eyes get wide seeing all my bags. "Are you sure you need all this babe?"

"Duh." I answer bluntly.

He shrugs and begins loading them into the back of his car.

"I don't know if all of these will fit in my car." He chuckles and I put my sun glasses over my eyes.

"Make them fit." I simply state.

It takes about an hour to jam all my luggage in the car but we're finally on our way to the airport.

"I thought you had a tour bus?" I ask Ross, but he was focused on the road.

"Uh we do. We're flying to Texas first."

I nod and turn the radio up louder. The sun was hot, blazing through the window so the air conditioning was on high.

"Okay we're here. Now we gotta find the band." Ross says parking the car.

"Oh I see them, over there." I say pointing in the direction that I saw his family.

We walk over there to meet them.

"Laura are you ready for spending a whole three months with us on a tiny tour bus?" Rocky asks me with a smirk.

I look at him like he's insane. Of course I'm ready. I know these people possibly better then they know themselves. "Yeah of course. It's going to be so fun!"

"Andddd I won't be the only girl anymore!" Rydel smiles excitedly. Yes it's going to be great.

"Your going to be so sick of us. It's going to be hilarious." Ryland says and I roll my eyes.

"I love you guys, I don't think it could be that bad." I say. Now if it were my family, yeah I wouldn't be able to handle that.

"Stop bugging her guys, we have to go." Ross says and takes my hand in his.

After two hours of security we board the plane. I fall asleep on Ross' shoulder. When I wake up, we will be in Dallas, Texas.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Laur wake up." Ross whispers into my ear, shaking my shoulder gently.

My head pops up quickly and my eyes feel droopy, "We can't be there already." I yawn.

"No we're getting delayed to Arizona because of a storm." He answers.

"Are you kidding..I was ready to be there already." I huff and lay my head in his lap. His hands brush through my hair smoothly, causing me to fall back asleep.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Ross' POV~}

Why are girls so cute when they're sleeping? Like seriously Laura looks like a little 5 year old girl asleep on my lap and I just want to eat her up.

"She's adorable." Someone says from over my shoulder and I turn my head to look at Rocky.

"You really need a girlfriend." I mutter.

I hear him sigh, "I know. I just haven't found anyone worth my time."

"What ever happened to Alexa?"

"She broke up with me because I wasn't good enough for her." He says sadly and I kinda feel bad.

"You'll find someone better don't worry. Your a pretty great guy." I smile hoping to make him feel better and leave me alone.

I feel something wet drip down my neck and look to see tears falling from his eyes.

"Rocky you don't need to cry...especially behind me."

"I can't help it. I always cry when I see a couple." He sniffs.

Honestly I'm starting to find this weird. Rocky is crying because he's desperate for love.

"Why'd you sit behind me then?"

He shrugs and sinks down into his seat, leaving me completely weirded out. But I still felt bad for the guy.

The plane lands at the nearest airport in Arizona. I'm not completely sure on where we're going. I just hope we can get to Texas before the concert tomorrow. For now I'm just going to worry about where we're sleeping tonight. Why couldn't we have just taken the tour bus.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: Filler chapter. I've been planning the ending to this book and creating a cover for my new story. I'll be posting that this weekend! Now that summers almost here, updates are going to become more frequent. No more only updating once a month.

Please comment and vote!

Hannah