36

jaemin came with renjun, lucas came with taeyong and jungwoo came with doyoung while the others rode their cars to go to the hospital and ten, johnny, yuta and winwin came with the police.

renjun and doyoung were unconscious but taeyong wasn't, but he's very weak and is in great pain. to the point where he couldn't even raise his arm. but despite taeyong's weakness, he still kept on looking for doyoung.

"do...young...doyoung...doy...doyoung..." he tried to speak.

lucas held taeyong's hand and tried to calm him down with a very calm smile, so he wouldn't scare taeyong.

"calm down, taeyong. everything's going to be okay. don't worry. we're on our way to the hospital to get you treated," lucas tried to talk to him.

"b..but... doyoung..."

"shh... everything's going to be just fine. you'll be okay. we'll be okay," lucas tried so hard not to cry because he's barely holding as well.

a tear left from taeyong's eye remembering on how traumatizing seulgi shot his best friend. it pained him so much.

on the other ambulance was renjun, still unconscious while jaemin sobbed beside him. the siren from the ambulance car was so loud but jaemin couldn't hear any of those because nothing else matter, but his best friend's life.

jaemin held renjun's hand, with blood all over him, he tried to keep talking to renjun but his body is just getting weaker and weaker as time pass by. he couldn't believe what was happening to the person he always cherished and protected. jaemin's most mad at himself for not being able to protect renjun.

"renjun... i'm so sorry... please... wake up... just..." he sobbed.

"i can't lose you. i can't lose my best friend... i... i love you... wake up... i can't confess to you like this... not... like this... please renjun. please!"

doyoung was also still unconscious there was blood all over him and jungwoo was just crying beside doyoung and kept on apologizing for all the things he had said and done to him.

he was currently on call with the others on his phone, since they're pretty sure jaemin wouldn't even answer the call because he'll be too focused on renjun only and the others are also on call with lucas and taeyong.

"KIM JUNGWOO STOP SAYING THAT LIKE HE'S FUCKING DYING!" kun screamed.

"WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK FOR HOPE! JESUS CHIRST."

"he's right. doyoung probably can still hear us. he doesn't want you crying," taeil said.

"and he could've hit you knowing you're crying because you're assuming he's dying already," kun said and sighed.

"okay! okay! fine."

"but—" jungwoo starts crying again.

"oh god." all of them complained.