15

"you talk too damn much, zhong chenle," jisung opened suddenly his eyes.

jisung pulled chenle and kissed him, deeply. chenle was so surprised, closed his eyes, his tears fell down and let his tears touch jisung's cheeks.

jisung pulled away and chenle's eyes are still closed and his tears are still flowing. jisung wiped chenle's tears, which he saw for the very first time ever.

"zhong chenle can cry?" jisung teased him.

chenle punched his arm playfully and said, "i fucking hate you, park jisung."

"i love you, too," jisung said and kissed chenle once again and hugged him.

doyoung and taeyong are actually eavesdropping. they literally heard everything.

"you really planned this?" doyoung asked taeyong who was beside him who looked proud.

"damn right i did," taeyong said.

"but how did you know chenle only talks to jisung when he's asleep?" doyoung asked.

"jisung wasn't sleeping. he could hear everything. that's what keeping jisung going. chenle going to his room and talking to him, thinking he's asleep," taeyong explained.

"woah. plot twist?" doyoung chuckled.

"let's leave those love birds alone," taeyong said and accidentally held doyoung's hand but pulled his hand away as quick as possible.

"sorry," taeyong said, looking embarrassed.

doyoung was about to hold taeyong's hand too but he held back.

they were now at doyoung's apartment

"oh right! i have a very important event to go to tomorrow, don't wait for me, 'kay?"

before taeyong could even respond, he closed the door without even saying good night. he always says good night to taeyong.

"but it's my birthday..." taeyong said almost tearing up.

"oh right!" doyoung opened the door again.

"good night, don't stay up too late!" doyoung said and kissed his forehead.

leaving taeyong surprised and red as a tomato.

when doyoung closed the door, his heart feels like bursting.