28

"fine, whatever," doyoung groaned and rolled his eyes.

but he is actually worried, because they can't see him looking like a walking corpse. so, he put on a mask and a snapback, and also a big coat, to cover his overly thin body.

he took his speakers and went to jisung's place. he knocked three times and was expecting to see jisung or chenle opening the door, but instead it was kun.

doyoung gulped, because other than taeyong, kun knows him so well, he couldn't hide anything from him. because if kun finds out you're lying, he'll lose his shit and would go CRAZY.

"why are you dressed up like that?" kun asked, crossing his arms.

"are you going somewhere?" he added.

"i...uhh...yes! i'm going to the mall later to buy clothes," doyoung lied.

kun frowned and squinted his eyes as he made way for doyoung to walk in.

all of their friends are there, including johnny. he was confused why everybody were there.

but as soon as doyoung entered and out the speaker down, kun locked the door and held doyoung's wrist, gripping it.

kun pulled doyoung towards him, taking off doyoung's mask, hat and coat off of him. kun never doubted his guts. he won't be a successful pilot if he did.

"i knew it. i fucking knew it," kun said as he let go of doyoung's wrist.

everybody were in shock of doyoung's current situation and health. most of them are almost crying.

"what? what's wrong? i'm fine! look!" doyoung said.

kun pushed doyoung using his pinky without even exerting much effort, making doyoung fell on the floor. kun just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"really? really now, kim dongyoung? REALLY? you might fool other people but me? you can never fool me. you knew how i almost killed that bitch who harassed you on the plane, risking my career," kun said, helping doyoung up.

"you always got drunk in college and i was always the only one there. and whenever you're hurt because of your best friend, you would starve yourself to death and drown yourself with alcohol," kun said.

"am i not right?" kun asked, crossing his arms, again.