16

taeyong tried calling doyoung but he wasn't answering his calls, so he just went there himself.

he knocked on doyoung's door continuously.

"doyouuung!"

"kim dongyoungg!!"

"open the door!"

"heeey! i know you're there!"

"stop ignoring me!"

doyoung finally opened the door and had an annoyed look on his face and said, "WHAT"

taeyong wad kind of surprised and pouted a little making doyoung look away.

"what do you mean what?" taeyong asked.

"you're literally bothering me and you don't know what to say?" doyoung said and gave taeyong a way to enter his apartment.

"i'm so late!" doyoung complained while putting on his old high school uniform.

"oh it's your reunion?" taeyong asked while sitting on doyoung's couch.

doyoung nodded.

"is that the only thing you remembered?" taeyong asked, expecting a no from doyoung.

"yeah. what else?" doyoung responded.

"OH YEAH! SORRY I FORGOT!"

taeyong's face lit up, "YOU REMEMBERED?"

"how can i not?"

"i'll help you clean your aquarium later, yong," doyoung said.

"what?" taeyong asked.

"you asked me to help you clean your aquarium last night, right? i will help you later, i'm just really late."

doyoung grabbed his bag and put his watch on.

"i'm going now, bye," doyoung said and kissed his forehead, again.

taeyong felt sad that he forgot his birthday, but his heart suddenly started jumping because of what doyoung did.

"take care, i lo— i mean i'll lock the door later!" taeyong said before doyoung left.

but after doyoung closed the door he said, "i love you too, dumbass."

"he remembered my aquarium but my birthday he forgot?" he told himself, sighing.

"he knows how important this day is."