09

doyoung, jisung and chenle were currently at chenle's place keeping him company since he said he didn't want to study alone.

"i can't do science anymore. help." he muttered to himself, which doyoung and jisung heard because it's too quiet.

"aww poor you, do you want doyoung hyung to help you?" doyoung asked with a pouting face.

"you'd do that for me?" chenle's face lit up.

"of course!"

"...not!" he added and laughed.

"i fucking hate you," chenle rolled his eyes.

"i will helep!" jisung said with a smiling face.

"i mean help."

"says the one who couldn't even pronounce help properly," chenle said.

"try me!" jisung said.

"you literally dropped out of college jisung," chenle rolled his eyes.

"go edit your videos or something and stop bothering me and wasting my time," chenle said and continued studying.

"oh, okay. i-i'll get going then. taeyong hyung's been calling me—"

"bye," chenle didn't even let jisung continue.

doyoung said goodbye to jisung and he left.

jisung actually does have a schedule with taeyong, kun, ten, jaemin and renjun.

he was supposed to meet with kun, ten, jaemin and renjun only but taeyong wanted to go too because he didn't have anything to do.

they had lunch at a restaurant, as usual all of them were noisy and had a lot to talk about until they realized jisung was oddly quiet and he kept on sighing and didn't even touch his food properly.

"jisung, are you alright? you look... sad," kun asked him.

jisung didn't respond, like he didn't hear them.

"jisung?" jaemin called him.

"hey, jisung!" ten called, still not moving.

"jisung, dear what's wrong?" taeyong waved his hands in front of jisung, still, nothing.

"pARK JISUNG WAKE YOUR STUPID ASS UP BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T IMMA KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW." renjun screamed at jisung.

"calm him down, calm him down," kun told jaemin who was beside him.

and because of renjun's screaming, it woke jisung up to reality.

"what's wrong? we've been calling for your attention. you're always talking, what's wrong?" taeyong asked him.

jisung just shook his head and said, "nothing! nothing's wrong i just uhh... i just saw a bug dying this morning and it broke my heart."

"what kind of excuse is that, jisung?" ten asked and snorted.

"you hate bugs. and you're scared of bugs?" taeyong said.

jisung just made an excuse by saying he saw a hate comment about him online. good thing they all believed it.