27

doyoung stopped doing what he had been doing, and taeyong continued hanging out with seulgi, and because of that, doyoung and taeyong haven't hanged out for a while now.

doyoung once went to taeyong's place and saw him leaving with seulgi, not even bothering doyoung to tell doyoung where he's going.

and that broke doyoung so much.

doyoung texted taeyong once, too.

doyoung: TAEYOOONG!
doyoung: taeyongiiieee
doyoung: lee taeyonggg
doyoung: taeyong leeee
doyoung: yongggg

taeyong: hey, this is seulgi. he's in the bathroom rn
taeyong: i'll tell him you messaged and to call you.

that's not even the worst part.

taeyong: doyoung, can you not message me rn?
taeyong: i'm currently with seulgi
taeyong: let's talk later

doyoung: oh... okay... i understand.

days, weeks, months had passed since taeyong's birthday and it has also been that long since taeyong talked to him.

because of that, doyoung hasn't been eating properly, hasn't been cleaning his place, had been eating unhealthy foods and had been drinking continuously. even if his alcohol tolerance is too low.

worse part is, taeyong isn't aware of doyoung's condition. doyoung lost a LOT of weight and whenever he comes to work, his co-workers would tell him he looks like a zombie, a walking corpse.

their friends also had never seen doyoung since taeyong's birthday, too. johnny had been calling him but he just doesn't pick up his phone. he only answers taeyong's calls, but taeyong never called.

jisung suddenly messaged doyoung.

jisung: hyung, please pick up the phone
jisung: i rlly rlly need ur help rn
jisung: plssss

jisung called him for five times, doyoung had no choice but to answer his calls, worried that it might be important.

"hello? HYUNG!" jisung spoke through the phone.

"what do you want, jisung?" doyoung spoke in a weak tone.

"can i borrow your speakers? i really need them, right now," jisung said.

"THEN GET THEM YOURSELF!" doyoung was about to end the call, until jisung spoke again.

"i can't! i'm having a live broadcast right now!  i can't leave!"

"then ask chenle to get it!" doyoung said.

"he's in the live, too! the viewers get crazy whenever he leaves. he just went to the bathroom a while ago and they were bombarding the comment section with "where'd pretty boy go?!" and this is the online time chenle gave in and sat in front of the camera. i'll never have this chance ever again. and this is the only time i'm asking for a favor. please???" jisung begged.

"fine, whatever," doyoung groaned and rolled his eyes.